cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beat Saber - Community Rankings!

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
If anyone is interesting in participating in Community Rankings (strictly for bragging rights) then post screenshots of your best Beat Saber scores here!

If you're looking for friends to compete with directly, then add anyone from this thread, or check out the community Friends Megathread:

Game on!

482 REPLIES 482

KlodsBrik
Expert Trustee
By now im considering this the VR killer app.
 Had my family by yesterday, and damn we had a fun day / evening with beat saber.

Knowing my work schedule for the next month I know I wont have time to compile a best of video, so here is the first hour of my mom / sister and her husband trying beat saber.
For whoever enjoys peoples first time experience with VR this video is worth watching, otherwise it might be a waste of time.

They have only tried vr at my place with introduction apps like the blue and small sessions of luckys tale .
My sister is gonna buy PSVR and beat saber when it arrives for PS and she already announced she would come by again this week for some more sessions. Even my mom had loads of fun with it.

My sister was damn good at it. 52min into the video she have her 2nd session stepping up to hard and complete the  level first time she tries it. I was impressed and is looking forward to compete with her.

This game is damn fun !!!

EDIT:
 This is only second time I upload a vid to youtube. Why is the video quality getting so shitty. Its recorded at 720P 6500k biitrate and doesnt look anything like this from source ?
Be good, die great !

pyroth309
Visionary
I gave Kaskade a go and I only got like 1648 or something rank on first shot. I imagine though if you think about how you feel about country rounds and multiply that hatred by 10....that's the kind of reaction I get to super poppy stuff. I had to go blast Amon Amarth to fix my mind after that lol.

As far as the board itself though, it's well designed. It did a good job at fooling me with the box shifting a couple of times and I also hit some bombs somehow. Coulda been worse lol. I'll give it another go when I have whiskey around.

Wildt
Consultant
@pyroth309 - haha, sorry if that song hit a nerve with you! :lol:
That was unintentional. The song does fall outside my own definition of super poppy, but it IS too poppy to be something I'd listen to outside of BS for sure.
The beat map just suits the song so well when that synth baseline or whatever it is kicks into action (around 1:15).
I think this is one of the most watched BS vids on youtube, and the man Kaskade himself actually commented on it 🙂

PCVR: CV1 || 4 sensors || TPcast wireless adapter || MamutVR Gun stock V3
PSVR: PS4 Pro || Move Controllers || Aim controller
WMR: HP Reverb

Wildt
Consultant

KlodsBrik said:

My sister was damn good at it. 52min into the video she have her 2nd session stepping up to hard and complete the  level first time she tries it.
Dude! You arm was blocking the view 😉

Wildt
Consultant
Just gonna leave this one here without a comment 😉
ffhvwc2cjgzo.png

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

Digikid1
Consultant

Wildt said:

Just gonna leave this one here without a comment 😉
ffhvwc2cjgzo.png

This is a discussion about BEAT SAVER. You’re clearly playing BAT SAVER. 

😄 

KeenChop
Protege
Great performance guys! Keep it up! I'm testing some custom tracks atm and soon i'll fight for SS in classic.

Wildt
Consultant
@"keeen.chop" - Good job! It's been a while since I played that map, but I remember never getting a perfect combo - I usually screwed up at the part around 0:57 - and I was hoping to see some cool calm way of tackling it, but you did the same erratic wrist shaking I did lol. And then you go and miss some really easy blocks - such a shame! SS-rank is deffo within your reach.

Just managed to beat @pyroth309 "Belearic Pumping" score - that was one of the toughest maps for me for some reason - my arms are boiled spaghetti right now.
qz5f270wcqrh.png

KlodsBrik
Expert Trustee
Yesterday I had a few expert runs. How the hell do you manage to even complete them ? .. lol
 Wish I had more time to game, but work has been overruling my fun for quite some time now.
At some point I will catch up with the lot of you.

Also, started to play a few custom songs I found at beatsaver.
 Where do you get your custom songs from that have a good ranking system?

@pyroth, I also seem to have a few cubes that just wont get hitted even though I can clearly see that I hit them. And its the same ones over and over. So I figure its in how its programmed or an error.

Wildt said:

Dude! You arm was blocking the view 😉

Yeah sorry bout that ... That was the part that I should have gotten loads of likes from .. lool
 Im new to streaming and forgot all about the camera recording like 2mins after having started it.
Be good, die great !