cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DreamShapers sketch book

Anonymous
Not applicable
Medium is a fantastic experience, before I keep adding sculpts, decided it's time to start a sketchbook.  Will start with a bit of a retrospective, and more or less start at the beginning and with any luck, keep at it for years.  Here's a carousel I made a few months ago, to see the creations up to that point.

Two Year Anniversary Update (mostly sequential with annual highlights)

41cesgktb9ey.jpg

Earlier part of this post, carousel built inside medium with snapshots, from way back when we just met
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UahalLb04TU&feature=youtu.be
403 REPLIES 403

Anonymous
Not applicable
This is a more complete sculpt using a stone painted stamp that I affectionately named Chugger.  The wings also use a derivative stamp imaginatively called Chugger2

zn82wkcbshx4.png

Anonymous
Not applicable
Aspect of The Dragon I.   I find it interesting how the lighting from different angles highlights different areas of the stone, creating a slightly different impression with each. Has a somewhat Meso-American look at some angles
ogfaz9ieduta.png9b79sjsdmsar.pngqbkhm6k70hr9.png

Anonymous
Not applicable
Aspect of the Dragon IIxxzi62v72hh0.pngu3ile9z732vm.png

Anonymous
Not applicable
Closeup of the wings.  Highest resolution work was done here
4xq3tb6wqy8u.png
hetxvx43lss3.png

Anonymous
Not applicable
Aspect of the Dragon III
7279ag3w16zf.pngfwvp1ny1ym55.pngnhenbh0s9i76.png

Anonymous
Not applicable
And another day begins
ip9svk9bgci1.png

Anonymous
Not applicable
Match
n91k7dorkk56.png

Anonymous
Not applicable
This one reminds me of a black light poster.  Zoom in and take a closer look at the coloring. Not sure how that is even possible, like its through some kind of filter. I'm guessing that I took this from the middle of the environment, not sure if the camera was partially occluded by an object or if that is just due to the lighting.  Interesting effect. hcgfkhqc1cis.png

Anonymous
Not applicable
...p0qkvc9ndswb.png

Anonymous
Not applicable
gdefjbpl68e0.png