cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery time

bjornerlendur
Explorer
I ordered it to Poland and paid on Sunday, so I expected it to be shipped today. But it still says:

Processing for Shipping
Usually ships in 2 business days
Tracking Numbers
(TBA when your order ships)

So, will it arrive before weekend? How long does it usually take to ship and to deliver?
17 REPLIES 17

Techy111
MVP
MVP
I'd say it will be posted today or tomorrow, take into account the time difference to the states. But I think yours should be posted from the Netherlands mate. Friday I'm guessing 🙂
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

bjornerlendur
Explorer
yes, posted from Netherlands, just changed status. So, most likely Wednesday or Thursday, unless UPS does its famous mistake around here

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Keep us informed  😉
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

bjornerlendur
Explorer
Netherlands10.09.201818:03Order Processed: Ready for UPS
\
So it's not on its way yet, then?

TwoHedWlf
Expert Trustee

Netherlands10.09.201818:03Order Processed: Ready for UPS
\
So it's not on its way yet, then?

Nope, it's sitting there waiting to be picked up by UPS.

bjornerlendur
Explorer
Eindhoven,  Netherlands11.09.20183:30Departure Scan 
and what does that mean? UPS picked it up at 3:30 AM?

TwoHedWlf
Expert Trustee

Eindhoven,  Netherlands11.09.20183:30Departure Scan 
and what does that mean? UPS picked it up at 3:30 AM?

No, UPS picking it up would be an acceptance scan.  That's a departure scan, which is usually when it has departed the international mail center en route to the receiving office of exchange.  In this case Poland.

Depending on if they're using UPU standard terminology and scan events.

bjornerlendur
Explorer
but then, there is no information about acceptance scan or anything else, just "processed and ready for UPS", "origin scan" and this

TwoHedWlf
Expert Trustee

but then, there is no information about acceptance scan or anything else, just "processed and ready for UPS", "origin scan" and this

""origin scan" 🙂