cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DreamShapers sketch book

Anonymous
Not applicable
Medium is a fantastic experience, before I keep adding sculpts, decided it's time to start a sketchbook.  Will start with a bit of a retrospective, and more or less start at the beginning and with any luck, keep at it for years.  Here's a carousel I made a few months ago, to see the creations up to that point.

Two Year Anniversary Update (mostly sequential with annual highlights)

41cesgktb9ey.jpg

Earlier part of this post, carousel built inside medium with snapshots, from way back when we just met
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UahalLb04TU&feature=youtu.be
403 REPLIES 403

Anonymous
Not applicable
qvoh8vjygn6l.png

Anonymous
Not applicable
ddycd9yuwdsi.png

Anonymous
Not applicable
z7uv1bxkagz4.png

Anonymous
Not applicable
b3ca7qo1y5tx.png

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ah, and now time to recenter again
daon001gp1lz.png

Anonymous
Not applicable
From hatchling....
qljj35pwvk8d.png
to transformations4v0a37vbsd0z.png
.. to starship (which apparently needs more lighting... from a distance
ocrm91awhuhp.png

Anonymous
Not applicable
Explored this a bit more
ywi0tq6s4lfv.png

qeuse5y4hwed.png

Anonymous
Not applicable
Spent this afternoon playing around with angle/grid snapping and stamp iterations.  
f4dinbzg8dwj.pnga1oppixjyv4o.png

Anonymous
Not applicable
Rolled back to where I set the fork, and started working on the other version.
sfp7i3cb6lzr.png
Did a couple of the arms.  Home menu pops up.  Tried to dismiss it, unintentionally closed the sculpt.  Message, low battery.  Attempt to remove battery, gets stuck. Grab a tool to pop it out of there.  Stabbed myself in the thumb.  I'll take this as a sign to just go back to the luminescent version and work from there.   May try the suction cups in a different color though, maybe an orange or pink  repaint of the stamp
76dt0timb00t.png

Anonymous
Not applicable
Still hammering away at this project.  Not sure if I'm moving forward or backwards on it.  Keep changing the shape and color, trying things.  Happier with the color of the suction cups anyhow, next time will bring them back into place.  A bunch of background objects, most of which probably won't make it into the scene and aren't shown here.  Photos feel kind of muddy at this point, due to the materials choices.   Will hopefully look better in video form.   May unify some of the materials once everything is in place and make them more consistent.  Actual details are likely to take a long time.  Anyhow, keeping me entertained, if somewhat overwhelmed.
ja102qa3vbhr.png129ff7pm1u2w.png