cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery time

bjornerlendur
Explorer
I ordered it to Poland and paid on Sunday, so I expected it to be shipped today. But it still says:

Processing for Shipping
Usually ships in 2 business days
Tracking Numbers
(TBA when your order ships)

So, will it arrive before weekend? How long does it usually take to ship and to deliver?
17 REPLIES 17

bjornerlendur
Explorer

Scheduled Delivery:

Wednesday, 12.09.2018 , By End of Day

bjornerlendur
Explorer

TwoHedWlf said:

but then, there is no information about acceptance scan or anything else, just "processed and ready for UPS", "origin scan" and this

""origin scan" 🙂

´but it appeared before "Processed and ready for UPS", and now just changed time to 0:03

bjornerlendur
Explorer
aah that site is all bugged.

Now, there are no entries, just times and dates. Everything else disappeared.

bjornerlendur
Explorer
Dobra Strykow,  Poland11.09.201820:26Import Scan

TwoHedWlf
Expert Trustee

Dobra Strykow,  Poland11.09.201820:26Import Scan

What's the site and your tracking number?  I'd like to have a look at the tracking.  I spend most of my day dealing with international mail tracking.

LZoltowski
Champion

Import Scan

This scan is an electronic record indicating the shipment has cleared import procedures in the receiving country.

Meaning it's moving along. Not long now, should be with you tomorrow. 🙂

Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

bjornerlendur
Explorer

Techy111 said:

Keep us informed  😉

so, it arrived on Wednesday, as expected. I had some people say that in my area, UPS packages tend to be delayed by even 3 days, and I wanted it before the weekend, so I was quite worried when I saw it still "in transit" on Wednesday afternoon.

But as I've guessed, the tracking websites was all broken. That entries disappearing or changing had a reason, after all. When my package was still "in transit", it arrived and then immediately turned into "delivered", skipping "out for delivery" completely. So, I received it when the last entry was still "arrival scan" in one of the warehouses.

So, I ordered it on Sunday, it was sent from Netherlands, and arrived in a small village in Poland on Wednesday. No delays at all, even though the tracking website was all broken.

BTW I'm posting this, because most questions about delivery time, remain unanswered. Because people usually forget it after delivery. So, don't take it as spam. I ordered it from a small village in Poland, and it arrived in 3 days, that's what matters.

bjornerlendur
Explorer
by the way, I've heard of some problems with Polish transport workers being exploited, so if you order it from Poland, I guess it all depends on who drives the van and who scans the QR codes, not on the company itself.