cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beat Saber - Community Rankings!

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
If anyone is interesting in participating in Community Rankings (strictly for bragging rights) then post screenshots of your best Beat Saber scores here!

If you're looking for friends to compete with directly, then add anyone from this thread, or check out the community Friends Megathread:

Game on!

482 REPLIES 482

Wildt
Consultant

KlodsBrik said:

Where do you get your custom songs from that have a good ranking system? 

Not sure what you mean, but I've just downloaded some of the most popular ones according to scoresaber, and then a few extra simply because I like the music :smiley:
PCVR: CV1 || 4 sensors || TPcast wireless adapter || MamutVR Gun stock V3
PSVR: PS4 Pro || Move Controllers || Aim controller
WMR: HP Reverb

Digikid1
Consultant

KlodsBrik said:

Yesterday I had a few expert runs. How the hell do you manage to even complete them ? .. lol
 Wish I had more time to game, but work has been overruling my fun for quite some time now.
At some point I will catch up with the lot of you.

Also, started to play a few custom songs I found at beatsaver.

@pyroth, I also seem to have a few cubes that just wont get hitted even though I can clearly see that I hit them. And its the same ones over and over. So I figure its in how its programmed or an error.

Wildt said:

Dude! You arm was blocking the view 😉

Yeah sorry bout that ... That was the part that I should have gotten loads of likes from .. lool
 Im new to streaming and forgot all about the camera recording like 2mins after having started it.

Look back a few pages and I posted a link to a GOOD SONG pack that I made up.  Check those out and see if you can beat them.

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
I rely on muscle memory when playing a new song. I'll usually screw it up the first 5 times, but then can typically complete it soon after. Then the "swipe mastery" attempts begin. Although by that point my shoulders are probably screaming and I need a shower
😐

KlodsBrik
Expert Trustee

Wildt said:

KlodsBrik said:

Not sure what you mean, but I've just downloaded some of the most popular ones according to scoresaber, and then a few extra simply because I like the music :smiley:

Sorry, meant to say rating system. That popular overview at scoresaber is more like it.
 Would like to see an overview of what difficulties the different songs have been mapped to as well.

Zenbane said:

I rely on muscle memory when playing a new song. I'll usually screw it up the first 5 times, but then can typically complete it soon after. Then the "swipe mastery" attempts begin. Although by that point my shoulders are probably screaming and I need a shower
😐

I just need to practice some more. Think I only got like 3hours or so in the game myself overall. Thanks 🙂

Oh, and im such an idiot. Just figured out today that the touch straps are adjustable. :blush:

Be good, die great !

KlodsBrik
Expert Trustee
Managed to complete Escape in third attempt on expert. Score doesnt matter at this point. (114.xxx ) ..  lol
 I see what you mean with muscle memory.
 This is gonna be good !!
Be good, die great !

Wildt
Consultant
Hardest earned 400 point lead yet :cold_sweat: :tired_face: :dizzy:

iw7i7wrr4fjv.png

I gotta whine a bit.. something is just so broken with the hit detection/swing angle calculation. I've been looking at some of my runs, and every now and then a double top->down swing where I have a lot of time to REALLY make it big, will give me like 14 and 35 points for left/right block.. and with the narrow score margins between the top spots, that's a record attempt gone to shit right there!

Battery disconnects and poor hit detection is seriously killing the joy of high-score chasing for me :disappointed:

pyroth309
Visionary

Wildt said:

Hardest earned 400 point lead yet :cold_sweat: :tired_face: :dizzy:

iw7i7wrr4fjv.png

I gotta whine a bit.. something is just so broken with the hit detection/swing angle calculation. I've been looking at some of my runs, and every now and then a double top->down swing where I have a lot of time to REALLY make it big, will give me like 14 and 35 points for left/right block.. and with the narrow score margins between the top spots, that's a record attempt gone to shit right there!

Battery disconnects and poor hit detection is seriously killing the joy of high-score chasing for me :disappointed:

Nice job on the scores. I just got back in after being out of town since sunday and that's exactly why I threw in the towel. I could see I was going to have to sit there and play the maps repeatedly and it's simply not worth my time to sit there and try to get lucky with the broken hit detection. Zero enjoyment out of that lol. I literally went from ok I'm going to beat all of Wildt's scores... to 3 straight great attempts ruined by ghosting when I was like... or not...let me find a white flag icon instead!

Wildt
Consultant
@pyroth309  - are you seriously SITTING while playing Bat Saber? 🙂

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

Wildt said:

@pyroth309  - are you seriously SITTING while playing Bat Saber? 🙂

I love Bat Saber

Wildt
Consultant
I swear I didn't do it on purpose on the 2 screenshots after @Digikid1 made the bat joke - just noticed today :lol: