cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beat Saber - Community Rankings!

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
If anyone is interesting in participating in Community Rankings (strictly for bragging rights) then post screenshots of your best Beat Saber scores here!

If you're looking for friends to compete with directly, then add anyone from this thread, or check out the community Friends Megathread:

Game on!

482 REPLIES 482

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
Played for a bit tonight, mostly practicing my 110 swing skills.

I decided that I'm going to stick with the Cupholder strategy.

To test things out, I chose a song that I haven't played in weeks and am not very familiar with: Balearic Pumping.

My first try in Normal Mode yielded a high 110 swing rate, I ranked 48 instantly:

i36moedjtyhl.jpg

After 2 tries on Hard Mode I got a decent score, top 100 and not even SS ranked yet:

k370end5t2z9.jpg

Then after 2 tries on Expert Mode, I jumped from the 3000's to the 1500's:

ceanl6w7u6cc.jpg

I'm still a long way off from Legendary scores on Expert mode, but my goal right now is to continue mastering the new grip and swing techniques. I'm gonna getcha!

Wildt
Consultant
Good luck @zenbane :smile:
Does double pressing OH key pause the game for you? 
PCVR: CV1 || 4 sensors || TPcast wireless adapter || MamutVR Gun stock V3
PSVR: PS4 Pro || Move Controllers || Aim controller
WMR: HP Reverb

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
I forgot to try the double-press lol

But I did try the "long press" and it seems cool, but I don't need it anymore due to my new hand positioning. I don't want to revert back to gripping the controllers the standard way; I'm too comfortable now with the Cupholder technique.

I plan to try more tomorrow, specifically an Expert mode to compete with you and pyro. I'll test out the double press!

Wildt
Consultant
Well, I was getting fat without my BS sessions while waiting for those lightweight 1,5v AA li-ion batteries to show up, so I risked my health by once again submitting my blood pressure to the infuriating experience that is Touch controllers + hard swings + BS, and quickly learned that alu foil was needed. Much better... but still, the right controller often went of on a side mission entirely unrelated to the main mission. I got the idea to just go full weak ass girly swing, and look what it brought me. Weak pansy swings knocked the mighty @pyroth309 out of top100 :lol:

n1mdgpxst79t.png

..but it wasn't any effing fun! :cry: This is how I wanna play BS:

pyroth309
Visionary
Lol nice. Yea I haven't even had the urge to play for score at all since I threw in the towel. I have more fun just playing new songs and doing cardio lol.

pyroth309
Visionary
Also, this was me playing a godsmack song a couple of weeks ago during a workout. I hardly ever record but it shows that I'm not using cheats at least lol. Was almost a perfect run but at the end of course I ghosted through a block lol.

Wildt
Consultant
Right, these were the last two - @Zenbane quickly lock the thread now! :lol:

np1vprfaahqt.png6s1ggbk8g6fe.png

Wildt
Consultant
Well, since the thread still isn't locked, I'll give you an encore. I put on my cyan spandex suit and attempted a full combo on Angel Voices.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-nbxy_W5uc

I failed - missed 3 blocks :cry:
8ar6fokyfc29.png

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
I plan to compete again more heavily soon. Especially as we get closer to the Holidays. I need to work off all the Stuffing, Pie, and Sugar Cookies somehow!

Digikid1
Consultant
Zenbane cannot lock threads. Only moderators can.