cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are you working on?

Anonymous
Not applicable
After posting my first sculpt, it was quite a while until I got around to making a sketchbook thread.  Sometimes I wanted to post an individual piece, but there really didn't seem to be a place to do that.  Even now, I don't usually post "in-progress" sketches that I may or may not get back to, and generally use finished/mostly finished sculpts in the sketchbook. 

Anyhow, it would be interesting to see what other people are working on once they've posted their "First Medium Sculpt", so here's a place to do that 🙂
527 REPLIES 527

LZoltowski
Champion
Nice progress @P3nT4gR4m !
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

P3nT4gR4m
Consultant
@LZoltowski Thanks, mate! I'm still not totally confident with my body anatomy but this seems to be coming together okayish

P3nT4gR4m
Consultant
8eg3atg6mwbh.jpg
5aldaqircl9l.jpg
9pvylctecv6e.jpg
ww5gyzsft6qw.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable
Cool to see the progress, definitely getting stronger

Anonymous
Not applicable
Finding that I'm more interested in textures than actual finished pieces lately.  Shifting through projects pretty rapidly, building up a stamp library. A snapshot from a portion of last nights journey, grabbed with the windows snip tool.  Entirely done with colored stamps,  no paint actually applied directly to the image. Used the move tool and some reverse stamps.
bvtg4nx1abxe.png

LZoltowski
Champion

Finding that I'm more interested in textures than actual finished pieces lately.  Shifting through projects pretty rapidly, building up a stamp library. A snapshot from a portion of last nights journey, grabbed with the windows snip tool.  Entirely done with colored stamps,  no paint actually applied directly to the image. Used the move tool and some reverse stamps.
bvtg4nx1abxe.png

Loving the Egyptian / Stargate aesthetic. 
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

P3nT4gR4m
Consultant
Boots and feet. 
97g6yrnh5fu0.jpg
Caroline in looking okay(ish) from the front but side views are really showing up the skinny arms and wrong legs. Bit more work still to do there.
3dbdhv1bz8kh.jpg
lyf0isfjn0nu.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable
@P3nT4gR4m  Two full figures is a lot of work.  Ambitious project. Coming along nicely.

Last night I continued with the previous project, found the upper layer limit appears to be somewhere between 100-110, so now have to delete layers to make room for more.  Gave me a hashtag error and maximum layers exceeded (since each object/texture had its own layer).  Just the same, lots of room to work with.  Went through numerous variations, will dig through the images at some point in the relatively near future.  Learned a lot, and had fun playing with the lightbulbs as well.  So much new territory to explore.

Anonymous
Not applicable
f3ewrm4k54xq.jpg

Building a voxel city street, laying down every cube individually! (killme)

Anonymous
Not applicable

FrozenPea said:

f3ewrm4k54xq.jpg

Building a voxel city street, laying down every cube individually! (killme)

Well that should keep you busy for a few thousand hours....  Cool concept.  Meticulous but cool 🙂