cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video plays too fast

hyenanna
Honored Guest
I'm suddenly having issues with my videos playing too fast in my oculus go. Both audio and video is speeding up in the first 2 seconds. Any suggestions?
18 REPLIES 18

cybereality
Grand Champion
Please feel free to submit a support ticket and we can look into this. Thanks. https://support.oculus.com/
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

FunKing
Expert Protege
OTOH, I'd love to be able to change playback speed (when I wanted, of course)!
Can I suggest this bug as a feature?  😄 

Weisnougat1
Honored Guest
Has this been solved yet? I cant deliver a project to my client with the Oculus Go malfunctioning.

scottgough
Honored Guest
No it hasn’t. I’m guessing it needs a firmware update for the Go. 
Mots a fundamental issue that I’d hope they prioritise fixing. 

Dakart
Honored Guest
Still having this issue... The video plays fine in the Samsung VR Videos app, though.

scottgough
Honored Guest
Not tried pkaying through that app, will give it a go 

cgreer00
Honored Guest
I'm having the same problem with the 360 videos I upload straight to the Go. They play at a normal speed on my laptop but too fast on the Go.

superswellVR
Honored Guest
Yeah, doing the same for me. We downloaded the Skybox VR player app and it's working fine there.

cly3d
Expert Protege
Oculus... this is still happening. Copied a 50fps video from PC to the Oculus Go today (Feb 12th 2019) and it plays at double speed if I choose 3D stereo 360 TB. in Oculus video app on the Go.
If I play it as regular 3D TB in the oculus in the Cinema mode it plays correct speed.

*Edit* Samsung VR player plays it just fine -
The file is: 50fps, h264, 45mbps, 3840x2016 above/below stereoscopic 360.