cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to change the audio channel settings within the Oculus Go?

azundel2
Honored Guest
I have been attempting to record and view my own 360 videos via the internal storage on my Oculus Go, however the audio seems distorted and high pitched no matter how I export it or transfer it onto the internal memory. I noticed that the audio is fine when I view it as a 2D video, but distorts when I attempt to watch it as a full 360 or 360-3D video. 

ANY help would be welcome, as I can't seem to find any threads or resources that speak to this. 
fyi, I have already submitted a ticket to the oculus team and will post any forthcoming advice or solutions that may come. 
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm having the same issue. Seems related to @lchapman99's issue: https://forums.oculusvr.com/community/discussion/66668/oculus-go-high-bitrates-cause-speed-issues

cybereality
Grand Champion
Which apps are you using to play the video? Have you tried a different one?
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Anonymous
Not applicable
@cybereality I'm playing a 3D 360 video file on the Gallery app's Internal Storage. Do you have a recommendation for another one that can play these video files offline? I have a client presentation and still haven't figured out how to fix the audio.