cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Connect 5 MEGATHREAD Oculus Quest announced! Join the conversation!

LZoltowski
Champion
0zcqsstix16h.jpg

Heya!

Post your predictions, your wants and the OC5 news here!

The Keynote will happen on September 26th where Oculus will demonstrate their latest VR innovations and perhaps a new product.

10am PT
6pm BST

For details on how to watch go here:
https://www.oculus.com/blog/announcing-oc5-livestreaming-in-oculus-venues-plus-the-void-and-ilmxlab-...

hype train GIF
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂
410 REPLIES 410

LZoltowski
Champion
Has anyone noticed that the Rift CV1 is gone from the front page but the GO remains?! The Marvel bundle promo that is.

happy jonah hill GIF
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable
Fingers crossed for some good news!! 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable
I sure hope some good news for us PC-VR fans, but trying to keep from getting them up too much. I just don't think much will be revealed as far as a successor to the Rift CV1 just yet. 

Anonymous
Not applicable
if we could get even just a small morsel of something I'd walk away satisfied... too many players entering the market and we've heard crickets from Oculus...

Anonymous
Not applicable
Walet ready for prime time:)

kojack
MVP
MVP
Looks like the keynote is 3am thursday aus time. Luckily thursday is my day off. My only plan is a bunch of 1970's anime I promised a friend I'd watch. 🙂

Has anyone noticed that the Rift CV1 is gone from the front page but the GO remains?! The Marvel bundle promo that is.

Proof Oculus is abandoning pc vr!!!!!!!

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

Heya!

Post your predictions, your wants and the OC5 news here!

"You can't handle my wants!"
Big PC, all the headsets, now using Quest 3

Either a Rift 2 or the Santa Cruz will do me.

Along with a few AAA announcements.

And some breakthrough tech announcements.
Big PC, all the headsets, now using Quest 3

Neokin
Adventurer
Prediction/hope: Santa Cruz's official name will be Oculus Cruise.