cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post Your First Medium Sculpts!

Anonymous
Not applicable
I will get this going! 

Just went through the tutorial, the UI is sooo easy to use, picked it up right away. I do have experience with 3D in Maya but still!

Here is my first sculpt, took me about an hour to do 🙂 

s4bcf0vpu9h3.jpg
772 REPLIES 772

P3nT4gR4m
Consultant
@abydosan Damn, did you ever hit the ground running! Awesome first sculpt. Keep em coming

InkyTheOctopus
Heroic Explorer
@abydosan  Excellent ! 🙂
https://www.oculus.com/medium/artists/inkytheoctopus/

Anonymous
Not applicable
@abydosan
Very nice opening.  Impressive!

LZoltowski
Champion
@abydosan excellent work!
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

abydosan
Protege
Thank you all 🙂 ^^ 

charliemakescar
Expert Protege
This is one of my firsts.

vc2zm3s47uex.pngnh4x6pvbzs25.png

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi everyone. This is my first post and my first creation in Medium... This is a dragon sea-monster snake demon thingy. I just experimented with sculpting, making stamps, painting, and an attempt at using metal material as water. It might be done, I'm not sure.

I have the Samsung Odyssey and bought Medium almost a year ago, but I kept having incompatibility issues with Revive. All seems to be working now, so I figure it is time to learn!... As a photographer, I never get to work in 3D, so this is a really refreshing program to use!

brcsw8ggyqgf.jpgp53a2qbnkb5p.jpg

Mr_Natural
Explorer
First project, was hooked from the first swirly in the air..
Front;
wsaujgdxsag8.jpg

The other front;
08i3iz365qt4.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable

First project, was hooked from the first swirly in the air..

Oh ya, it's definitely addictive.  I am quite interested to see the direction your work is going to take.

Mr_Natural
Explorer

Oh ya, it's definitely addictive.  I am quite interested to see the direction your work is going to take.

Thank you, your stuff is amazing.