cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Quest! Coming in Spring, $399

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
Just confirmed at OC5, Santa Cruz has the official name of Oculus Quest.

$399 is a great price!
115 REPLIES 115

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
GO came with a shit-ton of freebies. No doubt that Quest will be the same.

Techy111
MVP
MVP
DnD said earlier and the climb is on the freebie list. Maybe not 50 then lol but loads  😄
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yea was going to say I thought it was just 50 games coming to the SQ store. I mean I bet there will be free stuff:) but I don't think it was coming with 50 free games considering some of the games listed are still buyable games right now. 

kojack
MVP
MVP
Apparently Oculus accidentally posted on their blog that the cpu was the snapdragon 835 (same as the Vive Focus), but then quickly edited it out.

If true, that's a shame, since the more powerful 845 is already in phones available now.

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

pyroth309
Visionary

kojack said:

Apparently Oculus accidentally posted on their blog that the cpu was the snapdragon 835 (same as the Vive Focus), but then quickly edited it out.

If true, that's a shame, since the more powerful 845 is already in phones available now.

kevinw729
Honored Visionary
A big congratulations to all the team that has worked so hard to get this out.

- A great system

- A great price

- A great software line up!

ex04u217zk1n.png 4by4f8aqwvzj.png
https://vrawards.aixr.org/ "The Out-of-Home Immersive Entertainment Frontier: Expanding Interactive Boundaries in Leisure Facilities" https://www.amazon.co.uk/Out-Home-Immersive-Entertainment-Frontier/dp/1472426959

inovator
Consultant
Its what I would call a mainstream price. I was very surprised.. I think this is the real future, not pc vr.

RedRizla
Honored Visionary

inovator said:

Its what I would call a mainstream price. I was very surprised.. I think this is the real future, not pc vr.

Are your comparing mobile technology with that of a PC? PC VR is the best way to experience top quality VR and I hope they both have a future..

RorschachPhoeni
Trustee

kevinw729 said:

A big congratulations to all the team that has worked so hard to get this out.

- A great system

- A great price

- A great software line up!

ex04u217zk1n.png 4by4f8aqwvzj.png

I have to agree. This is a really good price for a very good VR HMD. No Cables, no sensors, HMD + Controllers. This is a very good price.
Excuse my bad english. I speak to you through the google translator. 😛

Darmoed
Explorer
i will not buy Oculus Quest if it will not support 5K-6K videos