cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1943 Berlin Blitz doesn't load?

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
1943 Berlin Blitz doesn't load? Tried reinstalling and same thing. I was really looking forward to seeing this experience. Any idea's?
11 REPLIES 11

The first time I ran it, it seemed to be stuck at the loading stage until I pressed one of the Touch buttons and it started, can't remember which button. After that, launching it from Oculus library worked fine.

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
@DaftnDirect @cybereality - Still doesn't work it just shows a loading screen at the start but it doesn't load anything. I tried disabling virus programs and other background programs, but it's still the same? Also tried pressing all buttons on the controller, but nothing?

mmm I remember taking the Rift off when I realised it wasn't loading and checking whether anything was happening on the monitor... I may have clicked on the monitor window to make that the focus before putting the Rift back on and pressing all the buttons.

I'm clutching at straws a bit here @RedRizla, you may have a completely different problem.

Edit: Have the two .json files for the app generated in your Oculus/CoreData/manifests folder?

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
@DaftnDirect - One file mentions this experience in that directory, but the timer just spins and it's a black background on my desktop. Inside the Rift it shows you a picture of a guy in a pilot suit and just stays on the loading screen. Is it any good? I was really looking forward to seeing it, but it just doesn't work..

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
Starting to think this needs taken of Oculus Home if it's hard to get it started, or it doesn't start at all like in my case. How do things like this get on Oculus Home that don't work properly?

Ah, I downloaded mine from Steam, try that version

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
@DaftnDirect - Just tried Steam Version and same thing. I do get the music however when I press spacebar on keyboard. Does it require flash or something? I can't work out why it won't work..

GeoffH254
Honored Guest
1943 Berlin Blitz I downloaded but where does it go to?  Can't find it nor was I given the option for its destination/folder. 

RedRizla
Honored Visionary

GeoffH254 said:

1943 Berlin Blitz I downloaded but where does it go to?  Can't find it nor was I given the option for its destination/folder. 

I'm not sure what you mean tbh. It goes to where all your other stuff is installed, if you haven't changed anything..