cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In Death " The Afterlife " Update 1.0

Digikid1
Consultant
New update to In Death.  It is now out of early access.  Has a few bugs ( I got killed but my arrow killed someone *after* my death so I got a black screen and had to force quit ) but even with a 1070 the graphics look so much better and "darker and gloomier" in the hallways.  Looks awesome.

You also get a Crossbow.  When you spawn in look to your left and there is a casket.  You can only have one at a time.  However with the crossbow I cannot figure out how to move.....

Ah well....give it a try guys.
128 REPLIES 128

Digikid1
Consultant

Wildt said:

There what is?  Your link is only a http and nothing else. LOL

Here I think I fixed it for you. 

https://steamcommunity.com/games/605450/announcements/detail/1699439264753044960

Digikid1
Consultant
Yup got the new update.  LOVE how that when you die it puts a pic of EVERYONE that you killed behind you.

ecr55e2mm0rt.jpg

Wildt
Consultant
Finally got around to play for a couple of hours after the patch. Paradise Lost is quite a bit harder now.
Finished with a decent run where I got to the last bit of PL2 before Gabriel, and I got cocky and sloppy.
8led99pr60n0.png
PCVR: CV1 || 4 sensors || TPcast wireless adapter || MamutVR Gun stock V3
PSVR: PS4 Pro || Move Controllers || Aim controller
WMR: HP Reverb

Digikid1
Consultant

Wildt said:

Finally got around to play for a couple of hours after the patch. Paradise Lost is quite a bit harder now.
Finished with a decent run where I got to the last bit of PL2 before Gabriel, and I got cocky and sloppy.
8led99pr60n0.png

I hate you so much right now. LOL. J/k

Neokin
Adventurer

Digikid1 said:

Yup got the new update.  LOVE how that when you die it puts a pic of EVERYONE that you killed behind you.

I never saw my killings! Is it since the new update? I haven't had the time to try it yet.

Digikid1
Consultant

Neokin said:

Digikid1 said:

I never saw my killings! Is it since the new update? I haven't had the time to try it yet.

Yup. When you die look behind you. It’s quite a neat idea. 

Wildt
Consultant
In the middle of a promising run. Finally made it to P3 and the last score I saw right before Gabriel was 524k, so I know I've beaten my record :relieved: :sunglasses:

Gonna continue tomorrow..

JohnnyDioxin
Expert Trustee
Just had my first game in this for a couple of months - forgot just how much fun it is - and how painful for my left shoulder!

Was amazed how far I got, considering being out of practise - but I have never bought any upgrades. I got offered them once, but wasn't able to complete the transaction for some reason.

It's a shame there isn't a multiplayer option. That would be fun as co-op.

i5 9600k @4.5GHz; 16GB DDR4 3200; 6xSSD; RTX2080ti; Gigabyte Z390D Mobo
Rift CV1; Index; Quest; Quest 2

Digikid1
Consultant
That would be a killer feature. 

Wildt
Consultant
I made the top ten! :sunglasses:
1mrh241dvcrz.png