cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Official Oculus Go Casting Feedback

cybereality
Grand Champion
Please share your feedback for the Oculus Go casting feature. Thanks.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
77 REPLIES 77

erickduclaud
Honored Guest
The same thing happened to me and I can not get the latest firmware version from 3.49.58 to 3.51.56, help please

andrew_woodberr
Explorer
Is anybody's Casting feature still available on their Oculus Go? Went to take a screenshot to include in an article for our InstaVR Go users... but "Cast" isn't an option in Sharing. 😞

JeffNik
MVP
MVP

Is anybody's Casting feature still available on their Oculus Go? Went to take a screenshot to include in an article for our InstaVR Go users... but "Cast" isn't an option in Sharing. 😞

Mine was there yesterday, and gone today.

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP
Ya, here today, gone tomorrow, lol!
i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

JeffNik
MVP
MVP
Oculus giveth, and then taketh away. :'( 

cybereality
Grand Champion
Our apologies. We're currently looking into the issue with casting not being available for some customers. Please be patient as we work to resolve this problem. Thanks.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

h.r.gargi
Heroic Explorer
Hi! I tried the casting feature on my Huawei PC10 lite with Android 8. The cast freezes there after 5 to 6 seconds. On an iphone it works correctly. I already uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Anybody with the same problem?
Meta Facebook Community Accelerator 2022 winner
Facebook Community Partner
Founder of the Meta Quest VR Familie - The largest German Facebook Group for VR and Metaverse
https://www.facebook.com/groups/oculusvrgermany/

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP

h.r.gargi said:

Hi! I tried the casting feature on my Huawei PC10 lite with Android 8. The cast freezes there after 5 to 6 seconds. On an iphone it works correctly. I already uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Anybody with the same problem?

Wow, another 1 Post Wonder, what a surprise, lol!
i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

h.r.gargi
Heroic Explorer

TomCgcmfc said:

h.r.gargi said:

Wow, another 1 Post Wonder, what a surprise, lol!

What did you mean by that? I thought this thread is for reporting problems? 
Meta Facebook Community Accelerator 2022 winner
Facebook Community Partner
Founder of the Meta Quest VR Familie - The largest German Facebook Group for VR and Metaverse
https://www.facebook.com/groups/oculusvrgermany/

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP
Ok, the casting feature just reappeared on my Go and it seems to work fine.  I never see the cast option on my iPhone app but it still works after selecting ok to cast on a pop up menu.