cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Official TV Thread

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just thought I'd start a thread where we can all share what we've all been watching.

I'm just finishing the fifth and final series of The Gentle Touch starring the lovely Jill Gascoigne as DI Maggie Forbes. It's a programme from the 80s and is excellent.

Next up for me is the second series of Monkey, known as Monkey Magic in the States I think. If you haven't seen it then you HAVE to check it out. It's a Japanese programme from the 80s that tells the legend of Monkey, Piggsy, Sandy and Tripitaka who travel through Asia to pick up the Buddhist Sacred Scrolls. Some may be familiar of the legend from the video game Enslaved: Odyssey Of The West.

I love rewatching stuff from the 70s and 80s regularly, they don't make telly like that any more which is a real shame. All we seem to see these days is mostly reality TV bollocks with the odd gem hidden here and there. 😞

So what are you guys and girls watching?
351 REPLIES 351

Napagady
Protege
Hello everyone !
I'm watching NARCOS season 2. I heard that season 3 is lame.. Maybe somebody watched it?

Digikid1
Consultant
Babylon 5 series. Fantastic show. 

Digikid1
Consultant
Now watching Crusade.  Great show....too bad it only latest 1 season.

Love the technomages.

Napagady
Protege
I will start watching The Office soon

Techy111
MVP
MVP

Napagady said:

I will start watching The Office soon

UK Version I hope 😉
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Digikid1
Consultant
Started watching Sabrina the teenage witch.  The GOOD one....not the crap reboot. 

Napagady
Protege
Yes the UK version 🙂 

vannagirl
Consultant
Just started Season 4 of The Flash.
Look, man. I only need to know one thing: where they are. 

Stryker1000
Heroic Explorer
I wish they would reboot fringe!. I used to bloody love that programme ! ...

Anonymous
Not applicable

vannagirl said:

Just started Season 4 of The Flash.

If you wanted to see a flash you only had to ask...I have my dirty raincoat ready. 😮