Did you mean: 

Oculus rift CV1 strap width

fhuntiii
Honored Guest
Does anyone know the strap width across 
7 REPLIES 7

RuneSR2
Grand Champion
No, but it should fit everyone beyond age 7. 

Oculus Rift CV1, Valve Index & PSVR2, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 16TB SSD
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"

fhuntiii
Honored Guest
Thank you I’m trying to find out the strap width for a project has anyone measured and would know ?

kernow
Heroic Explorer
Just rough measures. Was using a measuring tape... I don't have calipers.

The top strap is about 20.6mm wide and 1.5mm thick.

The side strap is about 22.2mm wide and 4mm thick.

There is an area on the back where the top strap meets the side strap that forms a triangle shape with each arm of the triangle about as wide as the side, but maybe 1 or 2 mm thicker. Each arm of the triangle is around 110mm long (very rough measure since there aren't any strongly defined vertexes).

The length of the strap varies. The length at full relaxed extension is around 460mm from where it leaves the main body of the Rift on one side to where it meets the main body of the Rift on the other. However, there is an elasticity where it connects which can allow it to be pulled out around an additional 50mm in length (about 25mm each side).

fhuntiii
Honored Guest
Hi I need the strap width for the top strap in mm it is for a school project that is due and i do not know of anyone with an rift to measure for myself thank you. 

fhuntiii
Honored Guest
Hi Kernow is there a way you can find the exact top strap width in inches or mm as I have looked every where and there is nothing I'm being told that 20.6 mm is to thin please help thank you. 

kojack
MVP
MVP
20.5-20.6mm

e1bqm6f0bxoi.jpg

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

fhuntiii
Honored Guest
Kojack Thank you !