New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Palmer luckey is right.

2»

Comments

• kevinw729kevinw729 Posts: 5,162 Valuable Player
    Given how long the quest is before launch I wonder if there is any chance of a late surprise and putting an 845 snap dragon in there?

urdgfqqehbbb.png
    ** Second New Book **
    "The Out-of-Home Immersive Entertainment Frontier: Expanding Interactive Boundaries in Leisure Facilities"
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Out-Home-Immersive-Entertainment-Frontier/dp/1472426959
  • kernowkernow Posts: 733
    Trinity
    Zenbane said:
    If that is true you are sorted once the quest arrives!.

[...] No sorting is required. [...]

• jayhawkjayhawk Posts: 824
    3Jane
    edited November 2018
    KlodsBrik said:
    jayhawk said:
    VR already didn't go in the direction I thought it would. If it ends up mobile only, which to me it sure seems like it's headed that way, then it won't be for me. I'll go back to my flat screens. I don't have anything against being untethered, just like gaming over anything else. Who knows maybe I'll have to default to PSVR lol.
    There wil always be high end tethered VR. Question is if Oculus will still lead the road and entusiasm to bring the best products ahead. ( I personally still believe they will ).
    You don't know that, at least on the Rift end. If you mean there will always be a pimax or a vive then....maybe. So far signs are indicating otherwise. Of course I hope you are right. Pleasing shareholders wins in the end. I am considering the possibility that the next PSVR might be the best alt, considering the support it gets. Still the only place to play RE7 in VR.
    If you want an example of what the totally "ill-informed", "fake News", "social media", looks like - I give you exhibit A!

urdgfqqehbbb.png
    ** Second New Book **
    "The Out-of-Home Immersive Entertainment Frontier: Expanding Interactive Boundaries in Leisure Facilities"
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Out-Home-Immersive-Entertainment-Frontier/dp/1472426959
  • inovatorinovator Posts: 2,272 Valuable Player
    The video had many non fake facts but where it was hugely wrong was when they said you needed a reason for people to want to be in vr and you can play some of the same games on a flat screen so why do you need VR. Those people  were not into vr personally is why they got major factors wrong. Being in vr is the killer app. You want to either play a game or have an experience on a flat screen or you want it all around you. One point is correct the hardware and comfort etc. Has a long way to go.  I will be there for the ride as long as I can.
    Agree @inovator
    For me the video had the fundamental truth - consumer VR is wat too much faf at the moment!
    urdgfqqehbbb.png
    ** Second New Book **