cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nothing Half-Baked About Zombie Donuts Update

virtrodev
Honored Guest

Virtro Entertainment, a female-led immersive entertainment company, has announced today that there will be an update to their classic Zombie Donuts FPS VR Game. If you thought you’d had all the sugar rush you could handle - think again! Virtro promises even more delicious action-packed fun for all the family, available on both Samsung Gear VR and Oculus Go.

Zombie Donuts is the shooter game with a difference. Get your bake-on as you dodge and shoot at evil donuts coming at you from all angles. In this 360 degree experience, armed with your trusty marshmallow blaster, it’s up to you to fight off these devilish treats before they get all up in your grill (and steal your precious points!) Master your aim and manage your ammo to score extra points with long, bounce and trick shots. Whatever you do, don’t let them touch you.

Players will notice an additional 3 flavours of Zombie Donut (cuteness overload), plus new game balancing and Oculus Go controller support.

https://www.oculus.com/experiences/go/1319349118175460

2 REPLIES 2

cybereality
Grand Champion
Sounds like a really sweet game (sorry, couldn't help myself).
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

FocusVRGames
Adventurer
Hi Virtro

I saw you? demo this game with John Carmack at OC5, you did a great job.

The game looked like a lot of fun.

Mike