cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do you live?

Napagady
Protege
Hello!
I want to ask, where do you live in your country? In a big city or small? Maybe capital?
For example, I live in Lithuania in second biggest city in my country, Kaunas. Wondering what is the different between living in the capital and not? In my country renting a flat in capital is very expensive, but also salaries are higher. And another pluses like night life and so on.. Any opinions to share? 🙂

Thanks !
36 REPLIES 36

Stryker1000
Heroic Explorer
Midsomer is well known for being the murder capital if Britain. ...even higher than the knife crime rates in London

kojack
MVP
MVP

Midsomer is well known for being the murder capital if Britain. ...even higher than the knife crime rates in London

That little town where Father Brown lives has a LOT of murders too.

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

Napagady
Protege
Thank you very much guys ! In my city there is a strange thing. Everybody has a car and just schoolchildren, students and retired people uses public transport. For example in Paris or London I guess it is quite difficult to drive in the city center with car + parking + expensive, so it's not practical at all. So yeah in bigger cities public transport is very practical

RattyUK
Trustee

Given my screen name, I'll give you a single guess as to where I live. 

Los Angeles?
PC info: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X - Sapphire 7900XTX - 32GB DDR4 4000 - 3 NVMe + 3SATA SSD - Quest 2 & 3

bigmike20vt
Visionary

it will be safe now....... He got away with it for years but the criminal was John Nettles all along. Just look at the crime on Jersey when he was there....... and then he left and trouble found him all the way to the county of Midsomer

he must be mid 70s now however so i suspect he will be past it 😉
Fiat Coupe, gone. 350Z gone. Dirty nappies, no sleep & practical transport incoming. Thank goodness for VR 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

it will be safe now....... He got away with it for years but the criminal was John Nettles all along. Just look at the crime on Jersey when he was there....... and then he left and trouble found him all the way to the county of Midsomer

he must be mid 70s now however so i suspect he will be past it 😉

I always thought the same thing about Poirot too in the 80s and 90s lol. Both of them did these crimes then fitted up other people for them. Then someone nicked our idea for Dexter lol

Stryker1000
Heroic Explorer
don't forget columbo ! look at the amount of innocents he "fitted up" absaloutly bloody criminal !

Napagady
Protege
Are you guys afraid of changing a place of living?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Napagady said:

Are you guys afraid of changing a place of living?

I wouldn't say afraid. More wary than anything. I've lived in my flat for 18 years or so and moving to a new place is a) expensive b) difficult due to me having a cat and being on benefits and c) stressful.

My flat is awful, but the rent is reasonable and I've got so used to living here that it would be a bit weird living somewhere else lol

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well, I'm used to moving out, so no, I'm not afraid (although I definitely was, the first time I left to live on my own xD). Rather I'm apprehensive/excited, whenever I have to leave. I love this sensation, because I know I will discover new ways to live, new places to go, ... It's like going on an adventure!