cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Go Audio playback glitchy in Gallery 4k .MKV

Resonant_Future
Honored Guest
I've been using the Go since it's release and have had smooth playback in the Video player and now the Gallery up until recently. All files have been 4k .MKV exports, previously only issue is the 5 frame sync which has been well documented. Now all these videos playback with constant audio glitches. I am exporting a project for a client and this is of major concern. I've tried restarting the Go to no avail. Current Version 3.51.56 runtime version 3.4.11. Encoding with FB 360 Spatial Workstation according to specs that are also well documented. 
4 REPLIES 4

LeonKleinBretel
Explorer
I am having the same problem, 360 Top bottom videos with spatial audio (encoded with FB360 encoder to .mkv) and there are a lot of audio glitches. Even the older videos which used to work fine with Oculus Video app. Would very much like a solution for this since i need the videos for a number of clients.

joebix
Honored Guest
Same problem for me. Glitchy on videos with spatial audio encoded with FB360 encoder. Only on the shots with spatial audio (not with Head Lock).

LeonKleinBretel
Explorer
I have spoken with the guys of FB360 Spatial workstation at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/audio360support/ 
They assured me they cannot fix the problem and the problem lies with the Oculus Gallery app itself.

tumbleandyaw
Honored Guest
Same issues here, started happpening since 3.51. Wish we could roll back to 3.49