cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Games you wish you could play in VR?

Paddy234
Protege
For me the few games i wish i could play in VR are the Witcher 3 which would have to be completely redone due to the combat being in third person. Fallout 4 which is eventually coming this year 🙂 and GTA 5 which is probably one i'm most hoping for. I feel the GTA worlds are the most exciting and fun and to escape into a world that is already so immersive on screen would just be pure magic. A GTA 5 VR would kill tv gaming for me 🙂
136 REPLIES 136

MowTin
Expert Trustee
Prey, GTA V, Far Cry 4 and Wolfenstein 2

Mechwarrior 5

Would like to see a proper motion control support for Subnautica. 
i7 9700k 3090 rtx   CV1, Rift-S, Index, G2

MrKaru
Adventurer
Hand of fate all the way. It would be nice to have a good singleplayer table-top game as well-crafted as that in VR. 

MowTin
Expert Trustee
I would love Forza Horizons 3 in VR. 

ElusiveMarlin
Rising Star
Sea of Thieves would be awesome in VR 
RIFT CV1
RIFT S
Leeds, UK.

Intel Core i7 7700K 3.7GHz | RAM 32GB DDR4 2666MHz | GeForce GTX 1080 8GB |

"Behind every mask there is a face, and behind that a story...."

FastForward352
Heroic Explorer

It could be the BEST VR game ever ! But it would also be very difficult to bear, just imagine the ship on the waves.... :s
Asus X99-A MB | i7 5820K @ 3.30GHz | Asus ROG-STRIX 1080Ti | 32 Gb RAM | SSD SAMSUNG 500Go M-2 |  Samsung 40" 4K Screen | T500RS & TH8A Shifter on Wheel Stand Pro | TM Warthog & Combat Rudder Pedals | Buttkicker Gamer 2 | OCULUS RIFT CV1 - 3 Sensor roomscale setup

AnastasiaIT
Honored Guest
I also often think on this question. And there are a lot of games I can't wait to see in VR, but my top 3 are 

Red Dead, Supreme Commander, Far Cry 3. 

I am so much interested in the topic that have even written an article https://jasoren.com/vr-in-gaming/

wanoennogs
Heroic Explorer
MX vs ATV reflex or another good Motorcross game. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

There's a game with pirate ships on Steam somewhere. It's early access so very bare bones, the name of it has slipped my mind though.

MowTin
Expert Trustee
GTA V
Imagine being chased and shooting out your window at cops

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4EIXJ8XofQ

GeekyGami
Adventurer
I basically want all the games people say would be "stupid ideas for VR" to be in VR.

Especially 3D platformers like A Hat in Time, or games like Dark Souls

I was thinking RuneScape would be nice.

I really want VR support on games like Halo: Combat Evolved, that'd be fantastic, if GZDoomVR is any standard to go by