cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When Will Oculus Release The CV2?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just as the title says. I've noticed recently that there are LOADS of people on the Oculus sub-Reddit that refuse to believe that Oculus will release it next year.

So I thought I'd start a poll here to see what you lot think.
155 REPLIES 155

Anonymous
Not applicable

Digikid1 said:

Spuzzum said:

There's a video by Virtual Reality Oasis on YouTube, with 3 players in a single room playing Arizona Sunshine, all wearing the new Vive wireless adapters. The room looks to be at least 15'x15'. He said it had zero latency, even with 3 players in the same space.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rNUTwFv_L0&t=729s

We do not speak of trash productions. 

HHHHIIIISSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

I like mike from @VirtualRealityOasis but not his new podcast. Love his own videos though. 

LoL. Whatever dude. I posted it in response to LZoltowski saying the Intel WiGig hadn't materialized yet.

Digikid1
Consultant

Spuzzum said:

Digikid1 said:

Spuzzum said:

There's a video by Virtual Reality Oasis on YouTube, with 3 players in a single room playing Arizona Sunshine, all wearing the new Vive wireless adapters. The room looks to be at least 15'x15'. He said it had zero latency, even with 3 players in the same space.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rNUTwFv_L0&t=729s

We do not speak of trash productions. 

HHHHIIIISSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

I like mike from @VirtualRealityOasis but not his new podcast. Love his own videos though. 

LoL. Whatever dude. I posted it in response to LZoltowski saying the Intel WiGig hadn't materialized yet.

Okay....whatever “dude”.

kernow
Heroic Explorer

ennogs said:

kernow said:

I'm just going to casually "predict" pre-orders open at:
2018 November 14 Wednesday, 11:14 (AM) Pacific Time Zone

Your prediction failed.

Yep. Failed miserably.

JohnnyDioxin
Expert Trustee
Guaranteed - when I'm skint!

i5 9600k @4.5GHz; 16GB DDR4 3200; 6xSSD; RTX2080ti; Gigabyte Z390D Mobo
Rift CV1; Index; Quest; Quest 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

Digikid1 said:

Okay....whatever “dude”.

You've got issues.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Not as many issues compared to me, dude.

A certain forum member, who shall remain nameless, wants to run me over because I'm stalking her. 😞

LZoltowski
Champion
Gents please keep it civil, thanks! @Spuzzum no personal attacks thank you.

As you were.
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

As you were.

It wasn't. But bitching about my simple post definitely did feel like it. Sorry if I offended.

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

Spuzzum said:

It wasn't. But bitching about my simple post definitely did feel like it. Sorry if I offended.

Telling someone that "they have issues" is a personal attack.  Digikid made a reference to the video, not you personally. But you responded by making a personal reference to him. If you can't handle the subject matter you present being criticized, then you might not be ready for public discourse.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Zenbane said:

Spuzzum said:

As you were.

Telling someone that "they have issues" is a personal attack. You shouldn't need to have that explained to you.

Well if he's bitching about a simple post, then it sounds like there's an underlying issue