cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help me

Anonymous
Not applicable
A few days ago during the Black Friday sale, I bought an Oculus Rift. Today I got a notification from the shipping company they work with that it had been sent back to Oculus in Hong Kong. I opened up a ticket with Oculus as well as doing a live chat with them to sort it out. They told me that someone will respond to my ticket within 48 hours and that via the chat they cannot help me with my problem. I was told and promised that I would get the Oculus on the 4th of December, I have something big planned and now all of my plans are ruined. I asked if I could get a replacement if my Oculus has been returned without my consent and they replied that I am not able to as I don't have an issue and they're trying to find one. I don't understand why I cannot get a replacement when I am not able to get the one I have already purchased. I live in New Zealand and there is no way I can get it shipped here faster or purchase one in store here. I have to wait 48 hours in order to have a little reply which will lead to nothing. I should get some sort of compensation or quicker service, there is no phone number for me to call regarding my case and I cannot get the case to be sorted out quicker. Does anyone have any solution to my problem, or do I complain further?
3 REPLIES 3

RattyUK
Trustee
You may consider posting the same question in the Support section rather than general as there is a greater likelihood of an Oculus employee reading the question.

I hope you get a reasonable solution,and welcome :smile:
PC info: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X - Sapphire 7900XTX - 32GB DDR4 4000 - 3 NVMe + 3SATA SSD - Quest 2 & 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hopefully @cybereality will be able to help you out.

cybereality
Grand Champion
It looks like you'll just need to place another order. We don't offer expedited shipping or any way to get it to you faster.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV