cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shoutout!

Roenaris
Protege
Hey, I’d just like to make a quick shoutout to, RedRizla and Zenbane for being so awesome to me on the forums! Thank you so much guys~! You’re much appreciated?

Sincerely Roenaris (Aka TheCuteCupCake)
29 REPLIES 29

Techy111
MVP
MVP
I bought a kit Kat and a rubics cube  😘
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Roenaris
Protege

Techy111 said:

I bought a kit Kat and a rubics cube  😘

Yum...

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
I purchased War Dust and I'm looking to get some more VR titles nearer Christmas. I have to buy presents for myself these days because I'll probably end up with just a few pairs of socks if I don't. 🙂

I spent a grand on power tools and now I feel the most manly I've ever felt.

vannagirl
Consultant

ma0q4aieaf6t.jpg
Look, man. I only need to know one thing: where they are. 

SkScotchegg
Expert Trustee
I miss read title at first and I thought, "oh no, not again! Where this time?"

Thankfully I just miss read it.
UK: England - Leeds - - RTX 2080 - Rift CV1 & Rift S - Make love, not war - See you in the Oasis!

RedRizla
Honored Visionary

When I got my power tools I looked for every reason under the Sun to use them. I was even blasting the drill out loud before I attempted to do any work, just so I could listen to it like it was some type of powerful motorcycle engine. I ended up putting a shelf up in the two years I've had them..

RedRizla said:

When I got my power tools I looked for every reason under the Sun to use them. I was even blasting the drill out loud before I attempted to do any work, just so I could listen to it like it was some type of powerful motorcycle engine. I ended up putting a shelf up in the two years I've had them..

I've just finished re-wiring my friend's flat... and refurbing my brother's bathroom. I'm going to carry on using my old tools cos I don't want to mess these up.... not sure if I'm joking.

Evileyes
Rising Star

Zenbane said:

I got the Divinity Anthology for like... $2.99 total. Dirt cheap!

I got that same game.. I liked the game spent about an hour in it..  I couldn't justify on keeping it, because I would never play it.. I'm 100% balls deep in Everquest 2 Time locked server, having a blast as a Necromancer. This is me and my crew.

60bec2v7xmv5.jpg

i9 10900k @ 5200Mhz, 32GB ram, EVGA 3090 FTW3 Ultra
Need a Tesla? Here is a free 1000 miles in supercharging!
https://ts.la/mark56706

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
Great screenshot, Evileyes.

I could definitely see myself going full on Everquest life.