cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are you working on?

Anonymous
Not applicable
After posting my first sculpt, it was quite a while until I got around to making a sketchbook thread.  Sometimes I wanted to post an individual piece, but there really didn't seem to be a place to do that.  Even now, I don't usually post "in-progress" sketches that I may or may not get back to, and generally use finished/mostly finished sculpts in the sketchbook. 

Anyhow, it would be interesting to see what other people are working on once they've posted their "First Medium Sculpt", so here's a place to do that 🙂
527 REPLIES 527

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sometime later... several other angles, variants and observations in the last couple pages of my sketchbook. Now, the fifth day since I started on doing a simple t-pose, but it's been an interesting journey.  Will explore further.
wun7ka8nmcy8.png

P3nT4gR4m
Consultant
Nearly done with the sculpting bizness...
e1sh2lydlihv.jpg

cybercyrus90
Adventurer

LZoltowski said:
Been super busy recently but I managed to make some progress, completely rethought the lighting, so it has a more desert-like feel to it, changed materials and aged things.

Also inserted some rudimentary and temporary figures for scale, zoom in for details.

80mycsbvotwm.jpg

uvtl87gw1voe.jpg
amazing work man

cybercyrus90
Adventurer

VR Characters and Vehicles to Unreal Engine 😄

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcbHjXxdHf0&feature=youtu.be

P3nT4gR4m
Consultant
Final pass. Retop time...
2d2v7bb4pdb1.jpg

P3nT4gR4m
Consultant
e3hkadse9s11.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just figured out who this is, good likeness.

P3nT4gR4m
Consultant
@DreamShaper  Cheers dude! Been feeling good about this one from the start. Make human defo helped mitigate the traditional - proportion fiasco - that usually trips me up midway. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

P3nT4gR4m said:

@DreamShaper  Cheers dude! Been feeling good about this one from the start. Make human defo helped mitigate the traditional - proportion fiasco - that usually trips me up midway. 

Ya, will have to give that a try, next time I do a face/head sculpt.  Had no idea who you were trying to sculpt, until an image from the show popped up on my media feed, and I was all "wait a minute, I've seen her somewhere else before"

P3nT4gR4m
Consultant
Paintjob underway after spending most of the day trying to get rid of a bunch of weird artifacts on the hipoly. Dunno if it was medium or blender but had a hell of a time getting rid
mgq1zrrme1v2.jpg