cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Time Has Come

cybereality
Grand Champion
https://twitter.com/cybereality/status/1068565354924912646
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
191 REPLIES 191

RuneSR2
Grand Champion

First my beloved Classic Home, then Iribe and now Cyber :'( - of course we all need to evolve and change, but I can't help thinking that this is sad news and a profound loss for Oculus.

I wish you the very best in the times ahead! 

Oculus Rift CV1, Valve Index & PSVR2, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 16TB SSD
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"

Anonymous
Not applicable
Wow, incredible news.
The community just will not be the same without Cyberreality overseeing.
I am sure Oculus will very much miss having you.
Wishing you the very best of luck in your future ventures!!

nalex66
MVP
MVP
Wow, you will be sorely missed! Good luck in whatever you do next, and keep in touch with us lowly forum dwellers!

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

Wildt
Consultant
Good luck with your future endeavours! 
PCVR: CV1 || 4 sensors || TPcast wireless adapter || MamutVR Gun stock V3
PSVR: PS4 Pro || Move Controllers || Aim controller
WMR: HP Reverb

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Just chill with your 8 rtx 2080 ti's cyber 😉 please pop in now and again and ignore those 2 other mods, I know you want me to take your mantle and hammer of Thor 😉
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP
Bye-bye Cyber.  Many thanks for all your great support.  I hope you stick around until 1.33ptc bugs are sorted out, lol!
i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

Schweppes Bitter Lemon!

Big PC, all the headsets, now using Quest 3

kzintzi
Trustee
Good luck mate - you'll be missed around here.
Though you are more than slightly incoherent, I agree with you Madam,
a plum is a terrible thing to do to a nostril.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Bloody hell, that's a bit of a shock!!!! Best of luck with the future!

Please stick around and post here when you have the time and I'll be patiently waiting for the wheels in motion to come around and make me Forum Admin in your place. 😛 😄

WormSlayer
Adventurer
So long and thanks for all the fish! Hope we still see you around the subreddit from time to time 🙂