cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Time Has Come

cybereality
Grand Champion
https://twitter.com/cybereality/status/1068565354924912646
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
191 REPLIES 191

Digikid1
Consultant
So @WilliamVR.....what the hell did you do to deserve this/us?  LOL

Anonymous
Not applicable

WilliamVR said:

RedRizla said:

So is @WilliamVR the new Oculus staff member that brings use news and is able to resolve support tickets? I've seen a fair few people on here that have needed @cybereality help to look into support tickets..

I'll be keeping an eye on things for now, and help where I can. Eventually, I'll empower some of our support agents to provide quick answers and advice via these forums. Stay tuned!

I'm sorry - short stick huh? Maybe better luck next time:)

kojack
MVP
MVP
I think we moderators will have to have a sit down with any new staff on here to explain the oddities of this place.
"Now there's a spammer that has been coming back for years called Babba.
If you see a woman obsessing over Brendan Iribe it will be VR Queen back again.
A guy will probably call you the mafia a few times because his cpu isn't supported.
Now if you have a few hours, lets go over the really fun ones!"

🙂

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
I think this video adequately represents any New Oculus Forum Moderator Training Routine:

iJudgement
Heroic Explorer

kojack said:

I think we moderators will have to have a sit down with any new staff on here to explain the oddities of this place.
"Now there's a spammer that has been coming back for years called Babba.
If you see a woman obsessing over Brendan Iribe it will be VR Queen back again.
A guy will probably call you the mafia a few times because his cpu isn't supported.
Now if you have a few hours, lets go over the really fun ones!"

🙂

I wouldn't doubt that they'd probably already know. Cyber probably talked about some of these people.

They probably read the forums as well.

Hopefully Oculus are talking to the volunteer mods about staffing the forum, if not I'm sure they'd welcome official word on what the plan is.

Knowing that staff will be available to help out with answer questions is great and is a big part of forum life but I think the mods would be very welcoming of a permanent staff member to join in with the sometimes difficult confrontational type stuff that breaks out from time to time.

Volunteer mods can tell me to mind my own business if I'm talking out of term 😉

kevinw729
Honored Visionary
Any new comer should be allowed access to Cybers' PM's for the last two years to gain a idea of the issues faced on this forum. 
https://vrawards.aixr.org/ "The Out-of-Home Immersive Entertainment Frontier: Expanding Interactive Boundaries in Leisure Facilities" https://www.amazon.co.uk/Out-Home-Immersive-Entertainment-Frontier/dp/1472426959

Anonymous
Not applicable
Wait till Zen and I get into another 2-3 page war about something silly in the grand scheme of things 😄

Related image

Techy111
MVP
MVP
@Mradr

lqxtnryz5epm.gif

😄 
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Morgrum
Expert Trustee
qink2eghyu14.jpg
WAAAGH!