cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pet Lab: How do you buy ingredients or food?

bigcat1969
Protege
I likely missed it in the tutorial. How do I get food for my pets? Can I buy ingredients? I have some gold, but can't figure out how to spend it.
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
If you haven’t found out by now, look for the tabs on the left side of the manual.  Choose I believe the caldron.  On the right side, select the tab which looks like a page with writing on it.  It will take you to recipe pages.  It’s here, where you’ll find how to make food.

if you’ve found out how to make you’re creatures sad, please let me know.

hpmoon
Honored Guest
Problem is, the developer of the game is extremely sneaky/deceptive about the fact that even if you have gold, you can't spend it until you pay $7.99 to "unlock" the padlocked cash register.  So really, the game is a tutorial trial, and to really get going, it's 100% pay-to-play.  Very deceiving, but that's how capitalists make money...

adrialdrey
Honored Guest
I paid the $7.99 and still have no idea how to make the food. It seems like I need ingredients that I don't have the level to buy... so confusing but SO addictive

AlexaMich
Honored Guest
(

Anonymous
Not applicable
So i need 8 dollars to continue???

Gary0675
Honored Guest
To make your creature sad shake him. At first he likes it but keep shaking him and he will get dizzy and sad