cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beat Saber - Community Rankings!

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
If anyone is interesting in participating in Community Rankings (strictly for bragging rights) then post screenshots of your best Beat Saber scores here!

If you're looking for friends to compete with directly, then add anyone from this thread, or check out the community Friends Megathread:

Game on!

482 REPLIES 482

Wildt
Consultant
@pyroth309 - Just had a couple of terrible, terrible rounds on expert, and still got much higher rankings due to the leaderboards having been reset.

This is your time to shine, mate! Only competition I see in top 10 for you might be our very own @"keeen.chop" who's tearing it up!

I know all the cool kids are playing E+ now, but I'm not ready for it yet.
PCVR: CV1 || 4 sensors || TPcast wireless adapter || MamutVR Gun stock V3
PSVR: PS4 Pro || Move Controllers || Aim controller
WMR: HP Reverb

pyroth309
Visionary

Wildt said:

@pyroth309 - Just had a couple of terrible, terrible rounds on expert, and still got much higher rankings due to the leaderboards having been reset.

This is your time to shine, mate! Only competition I see in top 10 for you might be our very own @"keeen.chop" who's tearing it up!

I know all the cool kids are playing E+ now, but I'm not ready for it yet.

Lol. I'm just not in a beat saber mood atm, been playing a bunch of random stuff with O+ and also some flat screen games with my peasant friends.

Wildt
Consultant

iJudgement
Heroic Explorer
Oh man, i forgot about this game for a bit.

Been pancake gaming some WC3 due to the nostalgia and hype for the remaster.

KeenChop
Protege
@Wildt I wonder what this "Pro mode" will offer, expert+ is already pretty tough. Adding faster song and fading arrows was a great idea. But Expert+ lacks "flow" in my opinion. Still better than "random anime bullshit waterfall of cubes":wink:
I love beat saver tho ❤️

Litespeed
Heroic Explorer
Did anyone else notice much more stutters and glitches than before the patch?

Before I had those very very rarely. But now I have stutters in about every run. I've even noticed a few times my right hand saber disappeared for a second, I've never had this before.

Before the patch I found "Legend" to be the easiest song on expert. Now I couldn't even get a full combo in 15 tries, just because of those glitches.
That's no fun any more.  😞

iJudgement
Heroic Explorer

@Wildt I wonder what this "Pro mode" will offer, expert+ is already pretty tough. Adding faster song and fading arrows was a great idea. But Expert+ lacks "flow" in my opinion. Still better than "random anime bullshit waterfall of cubes":wink:
I love beat saver tho ❤️

I just sped up the songs instead of trying expert+ because it still flows well, just faster.

KeenChop
Protege
My New Year's resolution is to start playing expert+
New song is noice.

Wildt
Consultant
Well done!
That song is just ear cancer to me, and played at a faster rate just makes things sound so much worse.. but for a shorter amount of time thank god. I've played it twice, and that's all I can endure methinks.

KeenChop
Protege

Wildt said:

Well done!
That song is just ear cancer to me, and played at a faster rate just makes things sound so worse.. but for a shorter amount of time thank god. I've played it twice, and that's all I can endure methinks.

rqee46bfif1e.jpg