cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Time Has Come

cybereality
Grand Champion
https://twitter.com/cybereality/status/1068565354924912646
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
191 REPLIES 191

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does anyone have Zuckerberg's address..? I haven't received my Forum Admin rights yet so I'm gonna send him a turd in a box. The bastard!!! 😞

vannagirl
Consultant

Let's, I'll get my people to talk to your people.

can I be the intermediary? like Robert Duvall's character in The Godfather

I'd like that

Great idea we will need someone, we are different sides of the bush

umm, 

did that sound right?  😐
Look, man. I only need to know one thing: where they are. 

Morgrum
Expert Trustee
 I dunno Vanna but Bugger from revenge of the nerds just popped into my head with that statement.
xtmbqq2rgzze.jpg
WAAAGH!

Techy111
MVP
MVP
7gse7y06phqy.jpg
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm also going to send a turd in a box to Ebuyer and Yodel. I bought a 480GB SSD from Ebuyer on Friday with free next day delivery. And I STILL haven't had it delivered. Hopefully tomorrow otherwise I'm cooking a curry for these people lol

vannagirl said:

Let's, I'll get my people to talk to your people.

can I be the intermediary? like Robert Duvall's character in The Godfather

I'd like that

Great idea we will need someone, we are different sides of the bush

umm, 

did that sound right?  😐

sound ok to me... I assume you're talking about LZ's beard

LZoltowski
Champion
Bow down to the beard! Respect the beard!

beard GIF

Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

not having a beard, I have to use another part of my body to ponder over and I've got slapped a few times

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
Cybereality, last active 5 days ago. Does this mean he hasn't even visited the forums in 5 days?