New to the forums? Click here to read the How To guide. -- Developers click here.

The Time Has Come

Comments

• yanhaoartyanhaoart Posts: 41
    Brain Burst
    all the best!
  • Techy111Techy111 Posts: 5,010 Volunteer Moderator
    Zenbane said:
    Not if I ban you first ... I NOW HAVE UNCONSTRAINED POWAAAHHH!!!

Is it wrong that I am mildly aroused now?
    Yes.......in so many ways.....so many
    A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.
    And FlyInside Forum Admin.
    Flyinside Flight Simulator is coming !!!!! (In Beta)
  • bigmike20vtbigmike20vt Posts: 3,467 Valuable Player
    Zenbane said:
    Not if I ban you first ... I NOW HAVE UNCONSTRAINED POWAAAHHH!!!

Is it wrong that I am mildly aroused now?
    That reminds me of an episode of red dwarf about a discussion about who was sexiesy Wilma Flintstone or Betty rubble
    Fiat Coupe, gone. 350Z gone. Dirty nappies, no sleep & practical transport incoming. Thank goodness for VR :)
  • dburnedburne Posts: 1,634
    Project 2501
    WilliamVR said:
    RedRizla said:
    So is @WilliamVR the new Oculus staff member that brings use news and is able to resolve support tickets? I've seen a fair few people on here that have needed @cybereality help to look into support tickets..
    I'll be keeping an eye on things for now, and help where I can. Eventually, I'll empower some of our support agents to provide quick answers and advice via these forums. Stay tuned!
    Sounds good, thanks for letting us know!
    Don

EVGA X-79 Dark MB | I7 [email protected] GHz | EVGA 2080Ti FTW3 Ultra |16GB Corsair Platinum 2133MHz | Warthog Throttle | VKB Gunfighter Pro/MCG Pro grip | Crosswind Pedals |
  • kevinw729kevinw729 Posts: 4,039 Valuable Player
    Welcome to the party @WilliamVR.

P6ftmuw.jpg
    ** New Book **
    "The Out-of-Home Immersive Entertainment Frontier: Expanding Interactive Boundaries in Leisure Facilities"
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Out-Home-Immersive-Entertainment-Frontier/dp/1472426959
  • Digikid1Digikid1 Posts: 1,394
    Project 2501
    So @WilliamVR.....what the hell did you do to deserve this/us?  LOL
  • MradrMradr Posts: 2,705 Valuable Player
    WilliamVR said:
    RedRizla said:
    So is @WilliamVR the new Oculus staff member that brings use news and is able to resolve support tickets? I've seen a fair few people on here that have needed @cybereality help to look into support tickets..
    I'll be keeping an eye on things for now, and help where I can. Eventually, I'll empower some of our support agents to provide quick answers and advice via these forums. Stay tuned!
    I'm sorry - short stick huh? Maybe better luck next time:)
  • iJudgementiJudgement Posts: 173
    Art3mis
    edited December 4
    kojack said:
    I think we moderators will have to have a sit down with any new staff on here to explain the oddities of this place.
    "Now there's a spammer that has been coming back for years called Babba.
    If you see a woman obsessing over Brendan Iribe it will be VR Queen back again.
    A guy will probably call you the mafia a few times because his cpu isn't supported.
    Now if you have a few hours, lets go over the really fun ones!"

:)

I wouldn't doubt that they'd probably already know. Cyber probably talked about some of these people.

They probably read the forums as well.
  • DaftnDirectDaftnDirect Posts: 4,051 Valuable Player

Hopefully Oculus are talking to the volunteer mods about staffing the forum, if not I'm sure they'd welcome official word on what the plan is.

Knowing that staff will be available to help out with answer questions is great and is a big part of forum life but I think the mods would be very welcoming of a permanent staff member to join in with the sometimes difficult confrontational type stuff that breaks out from time to time.

Volunteer mods can tell me to mind my own business if I'm talking out of term ;)

Gateway 2000, Pentium II 300 Mhz CPU, 64Mb RAM, STB Velocity 128 AGP Graphics Card with 4MB SGRAM, 6.4Gb Hard Drive, US Robotics 56.5kbps Internal Modem, 12/24x CDROM Drive, Ensoniq AudioPCI, Windows 95.
  • snowdogsnowdog Posts: 5,367 Power Poster
    Does anyone have Zuckerberg's address..? I haven't received my Forum Admin rights yet so I'm gonna send him a turd in a box. The bastard!!! :(
    "This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever
  • MorgrumMorgrum Posts: 1,362 Poster of the Week
     I dunno Vanna but Bugger from revenge of the nerds just popped into my head with that statement.

WAAAGH!
  • Techy111Techy111 Posts: 5,010 Volunteer Moderator

A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.
    And FlyInside Forum Admin.
    Flyinside Flight Simulator is coming !!!!! (In Beta)
  • snowdogsnowdog Posts: 5,367 Power Poster
    I'm also going to send a turd in a box to Ebuyer and Yodel. I bought a 480GB SSD from Ebuyer on Friday with free next day delivery. And I STILL haven't had it delivered. Hopefully tomorrow otherwise I'm cooking a curry for these people lol
    "This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever
  • DaftnDirectDaftnDirect Posts: 4,051 Valuable Player
    vannagirl said:
    Let's, I'll get my people to talk to your people.

can I be the intermediary? like Robert Duvall's character in The Godfather

I'd like that

Great idea we will need someone, we are different sides of the bush

umm, 

did that sound right?  :|
    sound ok to me... I assume you're talking about LZ's beard
    Gateway 2000, Pentium II 300 Mhz CPU, 64Mb RAM, STB Velocity 128 AGP Graphics Card with 4MB SGRAM, 6.4Gb Hard Drive, US Robotics 56.5kbps Internal Modem, 12/24x CDROM Drive, Ensoniq AudioPCI, Windows 95.
  • RedRizlaRedRizla Posts: 5,049 Valuable Player
    edited December 5
    Cybereality, last active 5 days ago. Does this mean he hasn't even visited the forums in 5 days?