cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Games you wish you could play in VR?

Paddy234
Protege
For me the few games i wish i could play in VR are the Witcher 3 which would have to be completely redone due to the combat being in third person. Fallout 4 which is eventually coming this year 🙂 and GTA 5 which is probably one i'm most hoping for. I feel the GTA worlds are the most exciting and fun and to escape into a world that is already so immersive on screen would just be pure magic. A GTA 5 VR would kill tv gaming for me 🙂
136 REPLIES 136

Stryker1000
Heroic Explorer
one for me would be ...left for dead!..... that would be fkn AWESOME ! I used fkn love playing that after a session down the pub..nearly shat my keks a few times when I first started playing it ….so just imagine what it would be like to play in VR ….. it would sputastic !!!!

Outrunne33
Protege
Left for dead better exist soon, it would be absolutely huge.  Tron also needs to exist for VR, it's a match made in heaven if done right.

Jake_Dragon
Adventurer
Thief!!!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thief_(series)

I don't have the latest but I played the first few games and really enjoyed them.
Combine the Touch controllers and the mechanics to climb, shoot a bow and throw objects along with the stealth aspect of the game.
I was hoping that In Death was going to mature into a thief clone. The bow mechanics would work great in a Thief VR reboot. Then use the Climb mechanics to scale walls and FoS motion for movement. 
I want to see a game like that.

I do currently play Skyrim VR and enjoy just wandering around but I have over 1600 hours in the flat version so it lacks content for me.

Anonymous
Not applicable

one for me would be ...left for dead!..... that would be fkn AWESOME ! I used fkn love playing that after a session down the pub..nearly shat my keks a few times when I first started playing it ….so just imagine what it would be like to play in VR ….. it would sputastic !!!!

Don't get me started on those see you next Tuesdays at Valve lol 😮 😄

nrosko
Superstar

snowdog said:

Sea of Thieves would be awesome in VR 

There's a game with pirate ships on Steam somewhere. It's early access so very bare bones, the name of it has slipped my mind though.

Skull & bones? 

Many of the games listed below will never see the light of day in VR but somewhere in an alternate reality. 
Arma 3
Total War
RDR 2
GTAV
Abzu
FarCry5
Kingdom Come Deliverance
The Witness
Witcher3
Wreckfest
Hell let loose
Metro exodus
Alien isolation(properly)
Star citizen

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just found it! Furious Seas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrlOY21_I1Q

Not on the Oculus Store yet though so I won't be getting it because I'm refusing to give GabeN any more money for him not to spend on bringing any game with a 3 in it to Steam or not to bring Half Life 2 VR to the table. Wanker.

Jake_Dragon
Adventurer
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
This would also be a cool game to play in VR with touch controllers 

PhoenixSpyder
Rising Star
Would like to see these classics:

- Metro series
- Tomb Raider series (last 2 versions)
- Witcher 3
- Bioshock series
- Half life series

Tried all these in Vorpx and while they do work for the most part in Vorpx (latest version), it's not quite as good as dedicated VR, but scratches the itch. Need a powerful video card to get decent fps with high resolutions though.

Btw - Half life 2 (including episodes) works incredibly well visually in Vorpx (with 4k SS), but controls are based on 2D gameplay so a bit lacking there. Even the dated graphics transfer well to G3D. Completed all of them.

i7 8700k; 5ghz (water cooled), Asus Rog Strix Z370-E Gaming, Corsair 270R case, EVGA 3090 FTW3 Ultra, 32 GB Corsair Veng DDR4 2666 Ghz, Adata SX900 SSD, 1TB M.2 SSD, Adata Su800 SSD, Adata SU650 SSD, BarraCuda 2TB HD, Toshiba 3tB HD, Rift (dead), Rift S, Win 10 Pro 2004, Inateck KT4006 USB3.0

Anonymous
Not applicable
Battlefield1

Katz63
Honored Guest
Honestly if I could go back in the day maybe even revamp the engines used, I would absolutely love to play old eq1 and 2 in a virtual world.   Though ud have to have a bigass ball to walk in or make the camera work like you were floating and willing urself forward or it would tax ur brains.   That and the control system would need to be redone to no end as both menu and movement maybe with a gaming rework version of the touch controllers.

But it would still be sweet. As well maybe in the future when we're all walking about in surrogates.