cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red Dead Redemption 2 PC?

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
I literally purchased a PlayStation for Red dead Redemption 2 yesterday and it's going back today. The Playstation controls really do suck when you are used to keyboard & mouse. What is it with RockStar that they can't just say if they intend bringing this game to the PC? I mean, why do some development teams choose to act all secretive about a game coming to the PC or not? When do you think we are most likely to hear something, or do you think it will just go the same way as the first Red dead Redemption and not arrive on the PC?

I didn't get chance to see if Red dead Redemption 2 is better then Grand Theft Auto V, which I have on my PC. But for those that have played both games what do you reckon? I'm talking about comparing the games now not the Playstation controller v Keyboard & Mouse. I just want to get an idea what Read dead 2 is like compared to GTA V. I thought it looked a really good game, but didn't stay on it long enough because I'm useless with the Playstation controller..
78 REPLIES 78

Anonymous
Not applicable
https://uploadvr.com/red-dead-redemption-2-vr-oculus/

This is so exciting, but still not going get my hopes high, but ....  o:)

vannagirl
Consultant

vannagirl said:

nr4g6czyr7op.gif

My god, that's horrible!

I ended up Google searching that image and not only did I get the story for that one but also another video of a Chinse kid being run over in a car park. Apparently none of those 3 kids died in that clip, thank god, but the aftermath shots showed plenty of blood stains on the floor. I think they suffered more than a grazed elbow.

But yeah, that'll teach em for playing on the floor in the middle of a car park.

All that censorship and state surveillance and still this happens. Ah, China.

China doesnt care, visit liveleaks you will see some shocking examples of how little they care for each other.

Appolgies also, no offence was meant by the video
Look, man. I only need to know one thing: where they are. 

LZoltowski
Champion
@vannagirl I hate to censor but that vid could be potentially triggering to someone, I have removed it in this instance. Hope you can understand.
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

vannagirl
Consultant

@vannagirl I hate to censor but that vid could be potentially triggering to someone, I have removed it in this instance. Hope you can understand.

No i am fine, it was not the video i thought i was linking

Appolgies again
Look, man. I only need to know one thing: where they are. 

Morgrum
Expert Trustee
Great now I wanna know what it was!
WAAAGH!

Napagady
Protege
Hello ! I want to buy RD2 for PC but I couldn't find anywhere. So I bought it on my Xbox from https://www.eneba.com/xbox-red-dead-redemption-2-xbox-one-xbox-live-key-global
Is it a mistake to play this game on Xbox? Because I'm more PC gamer. But I will try to play this game on my Xbox. 

Glad to hear that it is a good game and that buying this game was worth it ! 😄

Luciferous
Consultant
I have the game on Xbox (or my son does) if you like X-Box controllers it is a first class game.

SkScotchegg
Expert Trustee

Napagady said:

Is it a mistake to play this game on Xbox?

Not a mistake mate, both consoles are amazing, and Xbox One has decent graphics, it will no doubt look exactly the same as PS4 version.

And the PC version will probably take at least 1 year or more to come out.
UK: England - Leeds - - RTX 2080 - Rift CV1 & Rift S - Make love, not war - See you in the Oasis!

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
Bit blurry on the XBox One, but by no means bad..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJSh2GmiKZc

Luciferous
Consultant
Not seeing much of difference but having played Rift games almost exclusively for 5 years, you tend to expect blurry. 2D all looks pretty good to me.