cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Time Has Come

cybereality
Grand Champion
https://twitter.com/cybereality/status/1068565354924912646
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
191 REPLIES 191

It's probably either a condition of leaving Oculus/Facebook's' employ, a condition of joining another company's employ, self imposed to avoid any chance of breaking NDAs or conflict of interest.... or he's having a break.

Take your pick, depending on personal preference/thickness of tinfoil hat. I'd say 5 days is too early to rule out the latter.

LZoltowski
Champion

RedRizla said:

Cybereality, last active 5 days ago. Does this mean he hasn't even visited the forums in 5 days?

That account is now locked to avoid confusion. 
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

Ah yes, we can rule out the latter! Mind you, we can't rule out he's visiting the forum incognito.

bigmike20vt
Visionary

RedRizla said:

Cybereality, last active 5 days ago. Does this mean he hasn't even visited the forums in 5 days?

the least you could do is ban it 😉
Fiat Coupe, gone. 350Z gone. Dirty nappies, no sleep & practical transport incoming. Thank goodness for VR 🙂

kevinw729
Honored Visionary

Ah yes, we can rule out the latter! Mind you, we can't rule out he's visiting the forum incognito.

Hope he manages to do that before the revamp  B)
https://vrawards.aixr.org/ "The Out-of-Home Immersive Entertainment Frontier: Expanding Interactive Boundaries in Leisure Facilities" https://www.amazon.co.uk/Out-Home-Immersive-Entertainment-Frontier/dp/1472426959

RuneSR2
Grand Champion

Zenbane said:

The first lesson learned as an inmate  😮

Oculus Rift CV1, Valve Index & PSVR2, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 16TB SSD
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"

Techy111
MVP
MVP

RuneSR2 said:

Zenbane said:

The first lesson learned as an inmate...

And don't use the dropped soap  o:)
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

kojack
MVP
MVP

RedRizla said:

the least you could do is ban it 😉

Moderators can't ban admins (so the new forum staff are safe from us). We can mass delete all 26156 posts he's made, or issue a warning, but not ban. 🙂
(Although... if I warn him a few times the auto-jail feature might kick in)

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

Anonymous
Not applicable
He's probably boycotting the forums in protest because I haven't got his Forum Admin rights yet. Quite right too, thanks for the support @cybereality B)

vannagirl
Consultant

It's probably either a condition of leaving Oculus/Facebook's' employ, a condition of joining another company's employ, self imposed to avoid any chance of breaking NDAs or conflict of interest.... or he's having a break.

Take your pick, depending on personal preference/thickness of tinfoil hat. I'd say 5 days is too early to rule out the latter.

I have a feeling he will be back, he is too into VR and still a founder of VR to stay away. We will probably see "Andres Unlocked"  😛
Look, man. I only need to know one thing: where they are.