cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Future warning!

Shinx
Honored Guest
I’m Shinx from the future 2291. Humanity started full dive vr in 2074. It caused a lot of problems more than you can ever imagine. Humanity now facing the danger of extinction because of it. Please try to stop it as much as you can to save the future.
23 REPLIES 23

Digikid1
Consultant
Prove it. 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Jeez, John Titor is back.
Although I'm glad now that I know he is actually a cute teenage warrior.

v5n2fzqwjfrp.jpg

Jake_Dragon
Adventurer
Time travel when do we want it? Its irrelevant.
Should I ever gain the ability to go back in time I would already know it. 
Or by going back in time I changed time so I didn't have the ability to go back in time. 
So by going back in time I made it so I cant go back in time. 
This is all so confusing. 
All I know is if you mess with time there are consequences, we could start a cascade of events that could damage our very existence or worse. 
What could be worse? Open your eyes and take a walk in Walmart around 10:30 some night!!!   

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Any chance of next week's lotto numbers? Just pm me, I won't tell a soul 😉
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

BoKekLolsman
Honored Guest
Future dude, how true was Futurama?

LZoltowski
Champion

Future dude, how true was Futurama?

Um, .... not sure if you are aware, Futurama was broadcast from the future. 
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

PhoenixSpyder
Rising Star
sooo....how's Oculus doing in the future? They must still exist since you know about them in this time period. How many more versions of Skyrim exist? 😛

Surely VR must be an implant by now in your time period...can't still be an HMD!!! B)

i7 8700k; 5ghz (water cooled), Asus Rog Strix Z370-E Gaming, Corsair 270R case, EVGA 3090 FTW3 Ultra, 32 GB Corsair Veng DDR4 2666 Ghz, Adata SX900 SSD, 1TB M.2 SSD, Adata Su800 SSD, Adata SU650 SSD, BarraCuda 2TB HD, Toshiba 3tB HD, Rift (dead), Rift S, Win 10 Pro 2004, Inateck KT4006 USB3.0

Morgrum
Expert Trustee

Shinx said:

I can’t go public because we learned that your goverments will probably kidnap me if they know about me.
I’m not sending this message in the forums only, I’m working on that in real life also, and this is only one of the message delivery methods that I’m using. 

By the time I have posted this they already have your IP address and you are likely already in custody.

At least you wont see the degradation of society in your tiny black prison cell.

I however will enjoy VR even knowing whats comming.

Screw you future selves!
WAAAGH!

If I were able to go back in time, my priority would not be to visit a forum (as wonderful as this one is)… I'd go back and tell my overly shy child self to enjoy the hell out of growing up and ignore any voices saying 'don't do that cos something embarrassing could happen'.

Ironically I now need a voice telling me to do the opposite.

Morgrum
Expert Trustee
I would go back in time with an almanac of sports score and make millions in Vegas everyyear by predicting the winners of yearly leagues.

I would of course have to get many wrong so as not to arouse suspecions!

so why dont yall make like a tree and get out of here
WAAAGH!