cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Official Tattoos Thread

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just like the title says, do you have any?

I don't have any myself but I was VERY tempted to get one when Georgie Best died.

Please feel free to post semi-naked pictures of your wives, girlfriends or significant others here lol

And yes, this is an attempt to see @vannagirl's body because I know that she has 'Property of Snowdog' tattooed on her bum  B)
33 REPLIES 33

Napagady
Protege
Hi !
Actually I'm thinking about getting a tattoo for a long time. But it's funny because i didn't get it yet. So I'm preparing for it about five years. So i made a conclusion for myself that tattoos are beautiful, it's very good looking but I don't want it for myself..

Jake_Dragon
Adventurer
Bonus if you know who this is

fhb5rxjdkxzd.jpg

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
Ciri of course.

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm such a fanny magnet that I don't need to go to any of these dating sites. I'm beating them off with a shitty stick, and have been since I was born from my Mum's womb. B)

Anonymous
Not applicable
Oh no! A mod seems to have deleted that dating site link! Bring it back please cos @Zenbane needs all the help he can get!!!  😛 😄

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

snowdog said:

Oh no! A mod seems to have deleted that dating site link! Bring it back please cos @Zenbane needs all the help he can get!!!

Jake_Dragon
Adventurer
So you want a Tattoo but you are on the fence?
Its a big decision and good for you not just "doing it" 
First: Find the tattoo you like and print the picture of it. Put it somewhere you will look at it every day.
Its ok to change your mind. I have several tattoos and I have done this on most of them and I am happy with them.
Second: Pick your artist. Talk to them and if they wont give you time and show you the shop look again.
All of my artists sat and talked to me and took my direction well. 
Third: Its going to hurt and you are going to have to spend several hours sitting still, if you think you cant do that then talk to your artist. The longer you can sit the better as you wont have so my return visits.
The longest I have sat for a tattoo is 4 hours and it took 2 visits for the biggest one.
Forth: After care is the most important. Do not tough it out and take care of your new tattoo. Keep it covered, yes you want to look at it but keep the cover on for the amount of time you are told. Use the correct after care. I was told not to use medicated salve on mine but for the first two days I did and then went to A&D ointment for the next two weeks.
Keep it clean. I washed my tattoo several times a day and pat it dry do not under any circumstances rub it.
Once your tattoo is healed moisturize!! 
Fifth: Its skin and it will get irritated. You could have times when the weather will cause it to raise up. Keep it clean and use moisturizer. If you scratch it and open the skin use medicated salve and DO NOT Scratch. 

If you have an itchy tattoo smack it 🙂 the itch will go away and you will not damage your skin.

This is a big decision and not one to make while you are out with friends drinking a few beers.
Enjoy your new art
My first tattoo, 4 hours on Christmas eve 2016  
m1dh96me4s88.jpg 

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm disappointed that @vannagirl hasn't posted naked or semi-naked pictures of herself showing off her tattoos yet.

That was the whole point of this thread after all. 😞

Jake_Dragon
Adventurer

snowdog said:

I'm disappointed that @vannagirl hasn't posted naked or semi-naked pictures of herself showing off her tattoos yet.

That was the whole point of this thread after all. 😞

Well you did start the post so I guess it must be 🙂

Jake_Dragon
Adventurer

Hmm double post