cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Time Has Come

cybereality
Grand Champion
https://twitter.com/cybereality/status/1068565354924912646
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
191 REPLIES 191

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
The last time I wore tights was right now.

Morgrum
Expert Trustee
Well at least we know Zenbane IS wearing pants of some kind.
WAAAGH!

shadowfrogger
Heroic Explorer
Best of luck to you, thanks for all the years of great dedication to this place! Not to mention the professional restrain of not joining all the fun toll fights over the years! (which you should totally come and do under a new user name). Or have you already been posting as.. ?
Visit my amateur homegrown indie game company website! http://www.gaming-disorder.com/

Digikid1
Consultant
Hmm...perhaps he’s really @snowdog AND @vannagirl!

How diabolical!!!!!!  

SkScotchegg
Expert Trustee
Where you going mate? And did you get paid for working for Oculus? And if so how much? 🙂

Who's going to run the forums now?

Will things get out of control without a proper BOSS moderating these forums? Who's in charge now?

Who's going to reply when people post "my Rift broke" or "My ticket to support hasn't been answered?" lol

Erm, before you leave can I have admin rights? Thanks. :wink:
UK: England - Leeds - - RTX 2080 - Rift CV1 & Rift S - Make love, not war - See you in the Oasis!

LZoltowski
Champion

Where you going mate? And did you get paid for working for Oculus? And if so how much? 🙂

Who's going to run the forums now?

Will things get out of control without a proper BOSS moderating these forums? Who's in charge now?

Who's going to reply when people post "my Rift broke" or "My ticket to support hasn't been answered?" lol

Erm, before you leave can I have admin rights? Thanks. :wink:

There are still us mods so don't worry, I will spartan kick anyone who is being naughty.

Image result for spartan kick gif assassins
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable
No, you can't have Forum Admin rights, they're going to me. Obviously. Because I'm the only one here sane enough to handle the responsibility.

And if I don't get them soon Mr Zuckerberg is getting taken off my Christmas Card List and going right to the top of my Turd In A Box For Christmas List. So he'll be number one for a number two. B)

RedRizla
Honored Visionary

snowdog said:

No, you can't have Forum Admin rights, they're going to me. Obviously. Because I'm the only one here sane enough to handle the responsibility.

And if I don't get them soon Mr Zuckerberg is getting taken off my Christmas Card List and going right to the top of my Turd In A Box For Christmas List. So he'll be number one for a number two. B)

Just be careful, he might think it's a Christmas pudding.

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

RedRizla said:

Cybereality, last active 5 days ago. Does this mean he hasn't even visited the forums in 5 days?

Well he can still view the posts as a guest.

Hmm, so Cyber hasn't been able to log in to his account in a week, and is lurking on the outside? Reminds me of my first banning. Doesn't feel very lovely, does it, mister?!!

JK. Miss you, Cyber. ❤️

Luciferous
Consultant
I am sure he feels fine as his was voluntary 🙂 and yours involved hanging onto doors and a lot of screaming 😉