Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The music accompanying the games.

cigaremoods
Heroic Explorer

If the creators of applications for
virtual reality read a little what is said in the forum here is a suggestion
that I submit to them.

I think especially of games such as chess, mahjong, card games, drawing ...

All these games are accompanied by imposed and repetitive music that does not
correspond most often to the tastes of the player, and after a few hours become
unbearable to listen. The only solution currently is to cut the sound and
broadcast music through another channel but so we lose the ambient noise of the
game.

Could they not create a module by which we could attach our personal
"playlist" and ambient noises would be integrated into the chosen
music.

Thank you for your attention.

cordially

MSI Z790 ACE, MSI RTX 4090 SUPRIM X, I7 14700K, Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR5 32 go, 2 x Samsung SSD 980 PRO M.2 PCIe NVMe 2 To
4 REPLIES 4

Panda_Kanda
Explorer
I totally agree to your insight. If it would be possible to somehow attach our personal playlist and ambient noises would be integrated into the chosen music, that would be just awesome! I am so tired with the repetitive music they put in games... Personal playlist option would be so attractive!

BoKekLolsman
Honored Guest
Frankly speaking, I haven't experienced such problems. In most cases music, ambient are implemented well in a game. Although, I could be lucky with the games I played. And basically, composing music isn't that easy (if such articles https://musiety.com/how-to-make-electronic-music-extended-beginners-guide/ are right). And I think it's OK for indie games to have some insignificant cons.

cigaremoods
Heroic Explorer
bonjour,
Quand vous jouez à un jeu pendant plusieurs heures très régulièrement et que vous avez 3 morceaux de musique qui se répètent à l'infini cela devient vite lassant.
Les jeux dont je parle son des jeux calmes et de "petites" réflexions, une musique d'ambiance est agréable à la condition que le type de musique corresponde à ses goûts.
Si vous coupez la musique vous coupez aussi les sons d'ambiance.

Hello,
When you play a game for several hours very regularly and you have 3 pieces of music that are repeated to infinity it quickly becomes boring.
The games I talk about quiet games and "small" reflections, a background music is nice on the condition that the type of music corresponds to his tastes.
If you cut the music, you also mute the background sounds.
MSI Z790 ACE, MSI RTX 4090 SUPRIM X, I7 14700K, Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR5 32 go, 2 x Samsung SSD 980 PRO M.2 PCIe NVMe 2 To

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP
Most games I play seem to have separate volume sliders for music and background effects.
i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers