cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CONSTANT Forum Logon issues.....

Digikid1
Consultant
Had this for about an hour today.  Tried on ALL browsers and five devices.

dortdcil090n.jpg
30 REPLIES 30

LZoltowski
Champion
It's back up now.
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

cybereality
Grand Champion
There was an issue with one of the hosted servers, but it appears to be back online now. 
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Digikid1
Consultant

It's back up now.

Well apparently.....since I was able to post this thread....  LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
I had it to but it's all good now..

Digikid1
Consultant
Please do something about your forum software!!!!!!!!!

For a number of hours I couldn't log into the forums.  On my iPhone it just did nothing and those little squares next to the sign in button just animated and nothing would happen.  Same thing with my computer AND the Oculus Software.  Also connected to the neighbors wifi and SAME THING WITH BOTH DEVICES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Same with my phone on cellular instead of wifi so the fault is on Oculus and NOT my internet, wifi, or any of my devices.  I'm just able to log on now because I logged in through the WEBSTORE and danced around to the forums that way.

@WilliamVR look into this and fix it please!!!!

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
This has been going on for sometime now, but in the last few weeks it's got to the point of been ridiculous. We need someone like cybereality to man the forums. When he left I just took it that he would be replaced, but obviously we are just going to be left scratching our heads when it comes to problems concerning Oculus themselves..

sford52
Heroic Explorer
My experience has been it doesn't work with Firefox or Chrome, but it does IE/Edge.
Sometimes I have to go to the main site, log in, then come here to the forum and ctrl/f5.
Eventually I get in.
ASUS ROG Strix GL702VS-AH73 17.3" Laptop.  I7-7700HQ, GTX1070, 12 GB DDR4 RAM, 500 EVO 970 GB SSD, VS 2017, Oculus rift, Windows 10 home

Digikid1
Consultant

RedRizla said:

This has been going on for sometime now, but in the last few weeks it's got to the point of been ridiculous. We need someone like cybereality to man the forums. When he left I just took it that he would be replaced, but obviously we are just going to be left scratching our heads when it comes to problems concerning Oculus themselves..

Agreed. It is quite PAST ridiculous actually and is quite a joke. They need to smarten up and either TELL us if there’s issues and then FIX THEM. 

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
When there were problems with the latest Oculus update, I don't think Oculus even acknowledged it and put it on their forums did they? Soon we won't be able to login to even report problems if these login problems continue..