cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flyinside Flight sim on steam.

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Very shortly Flyinside will be releasing our flight sim on steam, this is built from the ground up with many new scenery enhancements and numerous aircraft included. CH47 B737 T38 B310 and many more. The trial isn't on steam yet and if you want to try before you buy head over to the Flyinside store 😉
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

17 REPLIES 17

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP

Techy111 said:

Dan and the team will check for you mate. He said it sounds like a dependency isn't loading.

Email here changing at with the symbol.

malcolm"at"flyinside-fsx.com 

Also try turning UAC off then loading FFS then turn it back on ?

Ya, if I turn UAC off (which I really do not like doing) then this of course avoids the popup.  However, when I then change it back afterwards it gives me the popup next time I startup FI.  No biggy imho, just a bit annoying.  I'm sure that this plus the heli interior lighting thingy will get fixed in due course.  Still a hellava good start for a dedicated VR sim imho.
i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

JohnnyDioxin
Expert Trustee
This has even got me dusting off my Leap Motion. Might even try it in FI FSX/P3D again.

i5 9600k @4.5GHz; 16GB DDR4 3200; 6xSSD; RTX2080ti; Gigabyte Z390D Mobo
Rift CV1; Index; Quest; Quest 2

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Let me know if you haven't got the discount Brix, he's away for the hols but I should be able to get you sorted.
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP
This may not be important or relevant but after playing with my Windows 10 UAC settings I started to have a few problems with my Oculus Rift.  First of all I started getting Oculus PC app messages saying that I may need to redo my Rift setup.  When I did this My orientation was like 90 degrees to the left.  I finally needed to reinstall/repair plus do a sensor reconfiguration in order to get everything working properly again.
i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Thats bizarre mate, never heard of that one in relation to the sim before ? Is it all settled down now? 

JohnnyDioxin
Expert Trustee

Techy111 said:

Let me know if you haven't got the discount Brix, he's away for the hols but I should be able to get you sorted.

I didn't get it - sent a mail to support@ though. 'Spect it'll be after Chrimbo and New Year before it gets sorted, but as long as it does, there's no real hurry.

Came across some bugs, but I'll have to check the official forum to see what's been reported and what hasn't. Nothing game breaking.

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP

Techy111 said:

Thats bizarre mate, never heard of that one in relation to the sim before ? Is it all settled down now? 

Ya, all back to normal now.  Not really sure what caused this problem???

JohnnyDioxin
Expert Trustee

Techy111 said:

I'm a bit consfused now. I hadn't heard anything, so yesterday I emailed Dan and got a reply within a couple of hours (nice response time). He said that when I bought the sim, the discount for previous customers had ended.

He's going to refund me the difference anyway, as I've bought all his previous releases and I also didn't get the mail that was apparently sent out to customers, warning them of the impending end of the discount period. I've tried to change my email address numerous times, but was never able to - even mailed Dan about it, but I guess it got lost amongst his doubtless weighty inbox.