cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later. (OVR17345558)"

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeah, it says that when I try to run the oculus software. I still have access to the store and the library, and the light inside my oculus is white, but the screen is black when I put the headset on. When I try and run a game the screen is still black. And obviously no audio either. I've tried running the installer again and running the repair tool and that didn't change anything. I'm using the oculus rift with touch controllers. Restarting my PC did nothing.
14 REPLIES 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
 😞 

joel_watson1
Honored Guest
First post and its about how disappointed I am with my Oculus Rift.  Seems like last year there was also some serious bug which was caused by an external update.  And now I try to set up my Rift for play during the Xmas holidays only to discover it is not working again due to a different issue?!!!  I wasn't about to spend hours finding out the issue wasn't mine at all...it was OCULUS's once again....

COME ON GUYS.  QA this stuff before releasing out the door!! 

I have all my hardware sitting in a pile collecting dust ....  ridiculous.

DippinBob
Honored Guest
Not sure what caused mine to get this issue but I've been using the Oculus Rift for well over a year with no problems.  Great system, great game play.  Suspect it was an issue with Steam VR.  At any rate I uninstalled/re-installed and all is fine.  Haven't had to re-install any apps yet either.  Mine is running on an older Alienware on the edge of extinction so not sure why Joel can't figure it out.

Amy_Tear
Protege
Not used my Rift for months and just firing it up now to find so much not working , Once my drivers were all updated i now am having the same problems , Just started a re-install and will see where that takes me. Miss the days of cartridge and console :neutral:

steve_carlin22
Honored Guest
Not sure if this is still a problem out there but the simple fix for my Quest was to resync my phone to the headset.
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?