cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post your Skyrim VR reviews and impressions and discussion here.

LZoltowski
Champion
rmbxnynm6ib6.jpg

Hello all, the big one is launching very soon. Rather than having a billion threads on it, lets all share and discuss in this thread to help others make an informed purchase!

Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂
1,137 REPLIES 1,137

JohnnyDioxin
Expert Trustee
Ooh! I'll have the angel, please! 😄

At least Faendal is loyal to the last - though he got stuck up the moutain once and it took me ages to get him round the obstacle.

I'll go and have a look in Draon's Reach, then. If Janessa wants more money she can sod off - already paid her 500 and I'm busy saving for a house, now.

I did want to put the amazing followers in, which I already have downloaded, but I remembered I had a setting in another mod where it needed to know if AFT was installed. I can't remember which mod and I don't want to mess it up now it's all working. Actually, it's probably the Immersive Citizens mod (and maybe -wenches?). I'll unsinstall those then reinstall with the appropriate settings and hope for the best.

Can someone explain wth WICO is good for, please?

*got my followers back. Lydia was sleeping by the kitchen at Dragon's Reach :s

i5 9600k @4.5GHz; 16GB DDR4 3200; 6xSSD; RTX2080ti; Gigabyte Z390D Mobo
Rift CV1; Index; Quest; Quest 2

PhoenixSpyder
Rising Star

Brixmis said:

Ooh! I'll have the angel, please! 😄

Can someone explain wth WICO is good for, please?

*got my followers back. Lydia was sleeping by the kitchen at Dragon's Reach :s

Yes, I like the Angel as well. It's a variation of a number of different mods that I put together on her.

WICO is for modifying the look of the NPC's in the game. I use WICO plus others for my modding. To get NPC's to look like my followers (body, skin, etc...) you need to use a number of different mods. It's is very easy to do and since it's only textures, it shouldn't be too taxing on your system as long as you don't do too much (for your system).

Glad you got your followers back!!! 😉

i7 8700k; 5ghz (water cooled), Asus Rog Strix Z370-E Gaming, Corsair 270R case, EVGA 3090 FTW3 Ultra, 32 GB Corsair Veng DDR4 2666 Ghz, Adata SX900 SSD, 1TB M.2 SSD, Adata Su800 SSD, Adata SU650 SSD, BarraCuda 2TB HD, Toshiba 3tB HD, Rift (dead), Rift S, Win 10 Pro 2004, Inateck KT4006 USB3.0

Jake_Dragon
Adventurer
Kitten is my only follower right now. 

ddcdv99amkza.jpg

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

JohnnyDioxin
Expert Trustee
This thread is filled with pervs! (self included) 😄

Jake_Dragon
Adventurer

Brixmis said:

This thread is filled with pervs! (self included) 😄

Its about realism or boobs what ever lets you sleep at night. 

JohnnyDioxin
Expert Trustee
I prefer tits myself -- but I've always gone by the principal that more than a handful is just a waste. I actually have quite a nice pair myself, according to a previous GP 😛

JohnnyDioxin
Expert Trustee
OK - it's finally crashed and refusing to start.

I hadn't changed anything and it was running fine for a few minutes before it decided to exit stage left, so I'll do a Steam verify - do I have to do anything after that, before I can start playing again?

Jake_Dragon
Adventurer
After you verify the game cache check your load order. I use Loot to sort my order and have good luck with it.
The only exception I have is the VR Body mod. But none of my loads have caused the game to not load.
What was the last mod you updated? Was it WICO because there are compatibility issues. Read the FAQ for the mod or the last mod you installed. I use to have a lot of issues with "hair" of all things. It would crash the game all the time. Now I just use light weight hair mods. I also don't use any bounce mods. They cause issues all the time, hair goes crazy and flat tits when they don't work right. Who needs bad hair and flat tits.

JohnnyDioxin
Expert Trustee
No, not WICO - haven't used it. Nothing that wasn't there for a while. Pretty sure reinstalling the pouch mod was the last one. I don't think that will have caused it - I had been playing when the game crashed and I did get an error code, though it revealed nothing. It was after that I couldn't start any more. I'll try starting without MO2 first.

I've used LOOT from the start.

**just had a look at the MO2 log from when the crash occurred. It states a crash log was saved to Appdata but the folder it points to is empty - so no clues.