cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Merry Christmas!

RuneSR2
Grand Champion
Finally the kids are sleeping, and I just finished placing the presents under the tree. It kinda felt like a weird game of Tetris, but eventually I found room for them all o:)

s1hakj0dygf4.jpg

BTW, for those having trouble finding the Christmas Spirit, I'd recommend 1+ hour of this:

https://youtu.be/WBBxs2JqZhQ

Also had a lot of fun watching this somewhat old 3D movie for the first time with the wife (it's definitely not for kids). Lots of 3D pop-out effects, possible one of the best ever 3D movies - but I'm not sure it's a great idea being completely sober when watching :blush:

https://youtu.be/ngIMH6J43UI

Merry Christmas to you all! 

Oculus Rift CV1, Valve Index & PSVR2, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 16TB SSD
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"

28 REPLIES 28

RedRizla
Honored Visionary

Anonymous
Not applicable
To quote the great Roger Mellie:

Merry fucking Christmas. Bollocks.

😄  😄 😄

Hopefully @vannagirl has got all of my presents because she's running out of time! I, of course, have hers ready. I've tied a ribbon around my knob for her. It's only a small thing but it's the thought that counts, right? Right? 😮 😄 😄 😄 ❤️

Jake_Dragon
Adventurer
CHRISTMAS CAROLS FOR THE DISTURBED
1. Schizophrenia --- Do You Hear What I Hear?
2. Multiple Personality Disorder --- We Three Kings Disoriented Are
3. Narcissistic --- Hark the Herald Angels Sing About Me
4. Manic --- Deck the Halls and Walls and House... and Lawn and Streets and Stores and Office and Town and Cars and Buses and Trucks and... Trees and.....
5. Paranoid --- Santa Claus is Coming to Town to Get Me
6. Borderline Personality Disorder --- Thoughts of Roasting on an Open Fire
7. Personality Disorder --- You Better Watch Out, I'm Gonna Cry, I'm Gonna Pout, Maybe I'll Tell You Why
8. Attention Deficit Disorder --- Silent night, Holy oooh look at the Froggy - can I have a chocolate, why is France so far away?
9. Obsessive Compulsive Disorder --- Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells,...

KlodsBrik
Expert Trustee
Yes Merry Christmas everyone, and thanks for a great yeay on this forum and for loving your rift as much as I do.

So glad I choosed last year to get back into VR. What a bliss. And becoming part of the community was definately the cherry on top.

Wish you all some lovely holidays, which hopefully also leaves you with a few hours to spend in the grid as well. Heart
Be good, die great !

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary

FIVE GOLD RINGS!!

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.

Techy111
MVP
MVP
o1qozfnnbdt2.gif
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Digikid1
Consultant
Merry Christmas to everyone!!!!

and if you don’t celebrate or believe in Christmas....TOUGH AND MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU.  B)

b7ibpjfolwue.jpg

Merry Christmas All

PhoenixSpyder
Rising Star
Merry Christmas all!!!

i7 8700k; 5ghz (water cooled), Asus Rog Strix Z370-E Gaming, Corsair 270R case, EVGA 3090 FTW3 Ultra, 32 GB Corsair Veng DDR4 2666 Ghz, Adata SX900 SSD, 1TB M.2 SSD, Adata Su800 SSD, Adata SU650 SSD, BarraCuda 2TB HD, Toshiba 3tB HD, Rift (dead), Rift S, Win 10 Pro 2004, Inateck KT4006 USB3.0