cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marvel Powers United VR trouble and bugs.

Slybot
Honored Guest
Hello everyone, If you have some trouble with MPU as i do, write it here and hopefully we will Find a solution together. 
I have gamebreaking trouble, as soon as match is loading I have just black screen, and after a while game just reset itself from the start, with calibration etc. 
My pc I7-2600k GTX - 1070 12gbs RAM. Tryied almost everything nothing helps, if some one had similar problem pls write here about it. 
10 REPLIES 10

Doum76
Expert Protege
Happenned to me, but once, last night, after my first try going on online with otehr people (got to say so far since i bought the gmae i only did 3 matches, 1 with AI's and 2 with players) so after we cleared the level i encountered what you said, but got back into the lobby, i could still hear the players but they weren't in the lobby. But encountered no issues today when i went for a match.

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
The game seems fairly stable, although there is one thing that bugs me...

When "falling" from one level down to another (like falling of a ledge), the screen temporarily goes "black." I hate that! And there is a small bug with this. As Deadpool I fell down a level and activated my Utlimate as I was falling. I was stuck in a black screen.

I was able to get out of it by "blindly" pointing my hand around and activating Deadpool's "leap." He eventually jumped out of whatever was causing the bug and things resumed normally. But this black screen stuff has to go away.

pyroth309
Visionary

Slybot said:

Hello everyone, If you have some trouble with MPU as i do, write it here and hopefully we will Find a solution together. 
I have gamebreaking trouble, as soon as match is loading I have just black screen, and after a while game just reset itself from the start, with calibration etc. 
My pc I7-2600k GTX - 1070 12gbs RAM. Tryied almost everything nothing helps, if some one had similar problem pls write here about it. 

I ran into this too, and when I looked at my monitor the game was frozen on the screen as well. Seems like the video locked up. I lowered my graphical settings down to high from Ultra and it hasn't happened to me since. Maybe try setting to low and see what happens.

BrawlyColossus
Honored Guest
I'm having issues as well.  Marvel Powers United takes quite a lot of time to load and while in-game will randomly freeze and won't recover!  I end up having to reboot my system (which is definitely not good for my rig).  Other games like RoboRecall launch and play without issue, but Marvel Powers seems to have a lot of bugs.  I would really like to play the game but it doesn't seem possible right now.  AMD Threadripper 1950, 32gb Corsair Ram 3333, XFX Radeon RX Vega 64 GPU.  I think my rig has enough horsepower.

DmitryAdidas
Honored Guest
Same problem when you start a match with only black screen and background music and after a while the game seems to restart and I see the marvel screensaver again. Have you found a solution to this problem?

DmitryAdidas
Honored Guest
Help, please!

AwakenStream
Honored Guest
Hello, we would like to get help from you. We have faced with the following issue during the last installation step:  To continue, Oculus needs to install additional system software for Marvel power unit VR. 
What we should do to fix? Thank you in advance.  

Neilligan
Honored Guest
Hi, I'm having an issue where I seem to be unable to start/join a match from the hub. Pressing and holding b/y has no effect, and I'm effectively unable to play the game.

falken76
Expert Consultant
Good luck, the devs are already working on another game.  Do they have a discord?  Maybe you can find them through that and they'll actually respond.  I see devs responding quickly on their discord channels, not so much on forums.