cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus App Font size / Zoom

hopez
Sightseer
Hi, recently my Oculus App starts zoomed out, with a very small font size, the only way I've found to restore the default size is changing the region formatting but when I close and reopen the app is zoomed out again...

Anyone knows how can I solve this?

TY
15 REPLIES 15

Lalle75
Protege

The_Zohan said:

Great! I managed to solve the same problem by just deleting the "preferences" file inside the OculusClient folder.

😄 We started with 3 folders, reduced them to 1 and finally concentrated on 1 file... Next thing is an entry in the preferences file I hope.

AntFuze
Honored Guest

The_Zohan said:

Rick731 said:

Lalle75 said:

But after I deleted the Oculus folders in AppData\Local, AppData\LocalLow and AppData\Roaming, the installation continued without problems. And when I started the software, the font size was ok.
I would recommend, to delete the folders I mentioned above. Maybe this is enough, and you must not reinstall the whole client.

Thanks for this suggestion!
I had the same problem with small fonts and just deleted the OculusClient folder in AppData/Roaming. After a restart from the Oculus App all fonts were at normal size.

Great! I managed to solve the same problem by just deleting the "preferences" file inside the OculusClient folder.

Perfect, Thank You! That was what helped for me. I really didn't want to reinstall lol.

AntFuze
Honored Guest

The_Zohan said:

Rick731 said:

Lalle75 said:

But after I deleted the Oculus folders in AppData\Local, AppData\LocalLow and AppData\Roaming, the installation continued without problems. And when I started the software, the font size was ok.
I would recommend, to delete the folders I mentioned above. Maybe this is enough, and you must not reinstall the whole client.

Thanks for this suggestion!
I had the same problem with small fonts and just deleted the OculusClient folder in AppData/Roaming. After a restart from the Oculus App all fonts were at normal size.

Perfect, Thank You! That was what helped for me. I really didn't want to reinstall lol.

Black_Rat
Explorer
Thank you, worked for me too, been frustrated by this for ages.

mike_kirkeberg
Honored Guest
Are there accessibility settings in Oculus go? I want to increase font size.

Michael_Rocknro
Honored Guest
If only it were that simple. I suffer myself with small fonts