cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase failed & Cant Add Payment Method

V01d_Gaming
Explorer
Like the title says. I've tried 2 different accounts, contacting support, and 2 different credit cards. I don't know what else to do.
7 REPLIES 7

Richooal
Consultant

I don't know what else to do.

You could add some helpful info, like what was it you were attempting to purchase? Software or Rift or Go?
i5 6600k - GTX1060 - 8GB RAM - Rift CV1 + 3 Sensors - 1 minor problem
Dear Oculus, If it ain't broke, don't fix it, please.

JaggerWolf
Expert Protege
I had the same issue, couldn't add payments, or purchase any titles. I had to open a ticket, they got back to me and after a few days had it working again for me.

QuietPhoenix
Honored Guest
I attempted to purchase a first game (just set up) and was unable to associate a credit card with my account. Attempted with two credit cards and it said that there was an error in the information. I then set up paypal, and Oculus successfully linked to my paypal via an OAuth2 flow, but on attempting to make a purchase, I got a generic error message saying something went wrong. They pointed me to "support" which appears to be these help forums if the issue persisted (which it has). How should I proceed?

Richooal
Consultant

They pointed me to "support" which appears to be these help forums if the issue persisted (which it has). How should I proceed?

This is just the "support" section of the forum. For actual Oculus Support, go here ..........

https://support.oculus.com/885981024820727/

........ and click on "Click here"

i5 6600k - GTX1060 - 8GB RAM - Rift CV1 + 3 Sensors - 1 minor problem
Dear Oculus, If it ain't broke, don't fix it, please.

V01d_Gaming
Explorer
I already went to support BEFORE this post, they still haven't gotten back to me since the 23rd.

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Maybe they on Xmas break ? Persevere mate they'll get to you.
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Like the title says. I've tried 2 different accounts, contacting support, and 2 different credit cards. I don't know what else to do.
*Solved (atleast i guess cuz it worked for me)
If you got the problem, First, If you maked your account with facebook just desconect it, Then fabric reset your quest/rift s and then connect it to the same account, You done

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?