Problem with Beat Saber — Oculus
New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Problem with Beat Saber

Turtleburger104Turtleburger104 Posts: 1
NerveGear
i had just tried modding beat saber and getting custom songs, but deleted all the downloads including mod manager. When I went back to the app, all the base game songs were gone and the menu was empty. I tried deleting everything beat saber and reinstalling but nothing seems to work.

Comments

• SkScotcheggSkScotchegg Posts: 1,231
    Wintermute
    Yeah all my songs are gone too, I think they updated it. Everytime they update it breaks, its quite annoying.
    UK: England - Leeds - - RTX 2080 - Make love, not war - See you in the Oasis!
  • YoeyYutchYoeyYutch Posts: 13
    NerveGear
    I would recommend turning off Automatic App Updates in Oculus settings. This gives you the opportunity to back up your custom content before you update. That's just for future refenece, but in this case I'm not sure why Beat Saber won't install. Did you uninstall it from your Oculus library? Click on the little dots at the bottom right corner of the game thumbnail in your Oculus Library and click uninstall. Then close your Oculus software and restart your computer. Then try reinstalling and see if it works. If not, there may be some data folders that need to be deleted. Some config files might be somehow corrupted, but I'd just try this first.

• YoeyYutchYoeyYutch Posts: 13
    NerveGear
    Delete this folder also: C:\Users\<YOURUSERNAME>\AppData\LocalLow\Hyperbolic Magnetism
    You might be able to get it working just by deleting this folder and not even reinstalling. It's never a bad idea to save a backup in another location before deleting.
  • IcebonezIcebonez Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    After Installing Mods, Beat Saber wont open. Ive tried restarting my computer and it does nothing