cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Touch but no apps

BlazinBunny
Honored Guest
So I recently bought a Oculus Rift and got the touch controllers but have yet to get the apps that come with the touch setup. I've done a full set up so everything is fully functional but am unable to get the apps to show up. I have signed in and out multiple time to see if that might help but no results please help.  
10 REPLIES 10

Richooal
Consultant
There used to be an Oculus Staff presence on here. That person would always respond to these posts with "please feel free to open a support ticket".

Before you do, start your desktop app, go to the library. On the right side of the screen, click on "Filters" and make sure that "Uninstalled Apps" is ticked.
i5 6600k - GTX1060 - 8GB RAM - Rift CV1 + 3 Sensors - 1 minor problem
Dear Oculus, If it ain't broke, don't fix it, please.

BlazinBunny
Honored Guest
I put a support ticket in 24hours ago and still no reply from them, i have also checked uninstalled apps and no luck there games are still not showing up

Anonymous
Not applicable
New I assume? 
2nd hand they don't bring the apps over from the previous user.

BlazinBunny
Honored Guest
yeah all brand new

Richooal
Consultant

I put a support ticket in 24hours ago and still no reply from them, i have also checked uninstalled apps and no luck there games are still not showing up

Oculus support is very helpful, but definitely not quick. Hang in there and they'll sort it out.

LZoltowski
Champion
Have you tried finding the apps in the store and pressing install?
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

BlazinBunny
Honored Guest

yeah I looked into that, apps still have price on them and they say that its free if you activate rift + touch. I have already gone through a full setup and activated my rift and touch

LZoltowski
Champion

yeah I looked into that, apps still have price on them and they say that its free if you activate rift + touch. I have already gone through a full setup and activated my rift and touch

That is very odd, do you have a payment method set up in the store?
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

Richooal
Consultant

That is very odd, do you have a payment method set up in the store?

I can confirm that a payment method is not req'd to get free store items. I got my Rift in July 2017, and didn't set up a payment method until I needed one for store credit after the infamous "Blackout" of March 2018.